Misunderstandings??💔

Draupadi's pov :-

I slept while crying in Arya's arm. Arya Arjun returned after defeating Takshak and it was his time to go to exile.
I got ready to atleast get a last glimpse of him.
Arya was trying hard to explain Arjun that it's okay , he don't have to go since it was an urgent cause and it was not an oath it was just a mutually made decision between us. I knew he was trying to do stop him because of two reasons , first- he loved him a lot he was his brother and Arya used to love all his brothers ,second- he was feeling sad for me, he didn't wanted that again in the name of Dhrama, i'll have to be separated from Arjun.
But I knew it was not my destiny it was someone else's destiny that was calling him.

I consoled Arya and ask him to bless Arya Arjun with his whole heart as he won't be going for much time, it's just a matter of one year.

He blessed Arya Arjun and then he took the blessings of Arya Bheem and hugged his younger ones.

He came infront of me and joined his hands to apologize. After getting married we didn't even get any personal time as husband and wife, we didn't get to talk and share our feelings , we didn't get to express how broke we were from the fate, even though we accepted it we still needed to talk to each other otherwise there will be gap in between. Even though I allowed Subhadra to come in between that doesn't mean that we are nothing.

He was crying and I was too.
'I coudn't even discuss such an important matter before taking any decision , I'm sorry Panchali' he said.

I wiped my tears and replied 'You've taken the right decision Arya, there is nothing to regret, it's just my fate'.

I tried to console him but in vain even I was not able to control myself. Even though I accepted the fact that he can be with Subhadra , I still didn't wanted to let him go.

He changed his royal clothes and turned his attire into a sage one.

It wrenched my heart I collected myself together and touched his feet for the last time and asked him to be safe.

He looked back for the last time and bid farewell with tear filled eyes. I could feel the pain of separation in his eyes.

I left with tears in my eyes. I literally ran crying towards my chamber. I knew rest of the pandavas were not happy to see my condition but I needed to let it out .
Arya Yudhisthir entered the chamber. He started to cry, I knew he love his brother so much, but the tears were not of sadness , it was of guilt.

I went down on my knees and hold his hand and asked 'What happended Arya, why are you crying?'
I was really concerned
'Kalyani, it's ............', this was the time I liked his truthfulness the most. He was bounded that he'll never lie so he can't Infront of me ever.
'Arya you know what, you can't lie it's your nature plus I'm you better half , you can never hide anything from me,just tell me Arya '

'It's all because of me, Kalyani I've loved you so much that I even started to feel jealous towards my younger brother, I know your heart will always belong to him , I'm so sorry I'm feeling disgusted that I envied my brother's and your relationship, I'm so sorry I didn't meant it, Please Panchali , forgive me.' he had tears in his eyes.

I knew he was not actually jealous he loves his brother so much it was just because he started to love me so much. I got up and hugged him he wrapped my hands towards my waist.

'Arya, listen look at me, please just listen to me'He barely lift his head

He barely lift his head. I sat on the bed besides him and said
'Arya, you don't have to feel guilty, I know you love your brother so much and love me too, it's just a nature of men or even women in love, even when you'll marry someone someday I'll be jealous , it's natural don't take it otherwise, you love your brother so much and I'm happy that you were jealous' , I gave him a flirty smile this made him feel good.

'Look here my Husband, can't you feel the love I've for you by the way I look at you, the way I touch you, didn't you feel my love when I kissed you yesterday. I know Arya it's hard for you to understand but I've really divided my heart into 5 parts, and you all  5 have equal piece of my heart, if I cried today that doesn't mean that I only love Arya Arjun and don't love you it means that I love him too , don't worry Arya he'll be safe and I'll love you forever, and your jealousy is the symbol of your love towards me not the symbol of your hatred towards Arya Arjun.'
I truly meant each and every word whatever happened between us was a sign of our true love not because of some dirty lust. I loved him and that was true.

He looked at me while wiping his tears. 'I'm sorry priye, I know you love me I was just insecure for a moment please forgive me , I respect your love towards my every brother, I'll never let that happen again, I love you so much Kalyani' saying this he wrapped his arms around me .I kissed his forehead.
We went to sleep , days started to pass we still didn't get physical, we were trying to know each other first.
If I'll use the language the Kaliyug, it was more like a live-in relationship.

After weeks, one day I decided to surprise Arya and went towards his chamber, I was shocked to see him playing chausar I tried to control my anger but couldn't, I just left the place and decided to come after some time then I got busy into something. It was almost evening, I got reminded of my surprise for Arya, it was his favorite sweet dish, it took me a lot of effort, I never tried cooking before but since he made a very beautiful effort during our first night, I wanted to cook something for him too, will all this thoughts in mind, I entered the chamber and found that he was still playing Chausar, it was day to almost night, is he mad??

I asked the maid nearby to confirm and she said that yes he has been playing dice game since morning.

I couldn't control my anger, I went went inside in anger and asked everyone to leave us alone. Everyone left.
'Kalyani, I couldn't met you whole day, sorry my love I was playing dice, come join me na' he said with a smile.

Every humiliation of Dyut Sabha started to play Infront of my eyes as slide show.

I took the dice from his hands and throwed it out of the window. He stood up immediately and yelled
'Ye kya vyavhar h Panchali, apne pati s y tum kaise baat krri ho' his eyes was red with anger .
I've never seen him this angry before, he screamed at me just for those dirty dices . I couldn't hold back my tears, I started crying. Why did I did all this he's still a gambler, why did I let myself fall in love with him?? I just wanted to die at this moment.

Hey guys do you like this update???

Was Yudhisthir really a addicted gambler??

Will Draupadi regret her decision of giving him a chance and loving him???

Will there relation break???💔

Hey guys please upvote and tell me do you like this update in the comments section. Your interaction and love is what keeps me going.💞💞
Stay safe guys.💞