The one I love the most❤️

Don't forget to upvote✨
-----------------------------------------------------------

Draupadi's Pov:-

I didn't knew what to do. I didn't wanted to hurt anyone but to be honest I didn't actually had a specific name in my mind , I really loved all of them equally but since they chose me over their cowives they won't believe that.

'Close your eyes, Sakhi and think about it you'll find the one' my Sakha said.

He always had solutions for everything.

I closed my eyes and I was sitting on the throne with my DharmaRaj in the sabha. He was discussing some important matter with me , he always used to take my views before taking any decision, he treated me like a Queen, like the half of the kingdom is mine. He always had love and respect for me in his eyes.
His love language was -'Respect and Equality' just like Ardhangini.
I felt respected with him.

I closed my eyes and I was with Arya Bheem, he was walking on the public side to protect me if something happens when we went to Hastinapur , we went inside the palace and he served me food and he feeded me with his hands, when Duryodhan was giving lustful glares to me he gave deadly glare to him as if he'd kill him the very moment'.
His love language was -'Care and Protection.'
I always used to feel safe around him.

I closed my eyes and I was in the Swayamvar , Arya Arjun looked at me with a broad smile before aiming and it hit the fish eye. He was smiling like an idiot, I was blushing , it was a cute teenage immature love. I was sitting in my chamber and he bent down on his knees to give me a beautiful anklet he bought when he was on his way. He always used to bring me gifts wherever he used to go, it made me feel special, it made me feel like he was thinking about me even when he was away from me.
His love language was -'Giving me butterflies and gifts'.

I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt strong wind playing with my hairs, I felt like I was flying suddenly I could feel strong arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around to see the most handsome person I've seen in whichever Yuga I existed, I was horse riding with Arya Nakul, he used to love animals and his favourite animal was horse. We had a different kind of spark between us, he had the charms no one could compete to, he was a lady's man, he always used to tag me along whenever he would go for horseriding. He always used to use his charms to impress me.
His love language was 'using his charms to impress me'.
The exactly feeling we used to share for each other was 'Attraction'

I closed my eyes and moved my hand around I could feel soft grass , the cold breeze was caressening my cheeks, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful sky above me, it was full moon night full of beautiful twinkling stars , the moon was pondering it's love over us, I was lying on a strong muscular hand , the weather was so peaceful and romantic . Arya Sahdev is such a shy person, he didn't used to talk much but he can still take you to the heaven with his actions.
His love language was 'Silence, peace and calmness'
I used to feel at peace with him, he was shy but so mature.

I closed my eyes and the background changed, it was a beautiful green place decorated with flowers , there was a divine shadow ,but the light emitting from it was so strong that I couldn't dare to look at it for so long , slowly the light started to deam and I could finally see the most beautiful and famous peacock feather on his mukut , then I looked at his hand, it was his beautiful Murli, he was non other then Govind. I walked towards him and sat near his feet , he was trying to pick me up, but I refused 'A Bhakt's place is in the feet of Bhagwaan, govind' I said while touching his feet.
He blessed me and sat down with me.

'You're the reason why I'm living this beautiful life ,O' Krishna . You've always been there for me when no one was there, you were there for me when I was trying to change my destiny, you were there for me when I didn't. You always helped me and my husbands. You've always taken care of me , you've always been a good friend to Arya Arjun and have always been a well-wisher of my whole family. I will never be able to thank you enough in this life, because of you today I've 5 loving hubands , a cute little sister and about 100s of children from both the family . I've a kingdom of people where everyone respects us so much, they look up to me as their mother. I can never thankyou enough, how fortunate I'm to have God itself as my friend. My dedication and devotion towards you is pure , kanha, please accept me as your devotee'
'I'm fortunate too Krishne to have you as my Sakhi and devotee.' He said while putting his hands on my shoulder.