Subhadra's entry ❤️

Draupadi's Pov :-

Beautiful chirping of birds made me open my eyes. It was so much relieving and soothing than most of the alarms of the Kaliyug. I looked around to found I was lying on Arya Bheem's arms and his one arm was on my waist tightly caging me as he never wanted to let me go. I got up kisses his forehead and got up from the bed.
While playing the role of wive and Empress I didn't wanted to forget my duties as my mother .
I freshen up and leave towards Arya Yudhisthir's chamber, at these times I felt more in power I was allowed to enter any of my husbands' room anytime but they were not, but it was kind of sad too.
I entered his chamber and I was surprised by what I saw, a emperor cannot be like this but at this time he was just a father. The Emperor whom everyone loved and feared to raise their voice against was playing with my little Prati just like a normal man.
Obviously a father is just a father. He was making weird faces to him and my baby was giggling heavenly with his two little nearly invisible teeth. Their bond was truly beautiful.

'Arya', he turned around to see me and the happiness on his face was something else, I could feel how much he missed me even though it was about 2 days.

It's not like we didn't use to each other, we used to see each other daily in the Sabha, but at that time we both are Emperor and Empress , but when I'm in his chamber, I'm his wife.

But the prohibition was there we can't get intimate with each other if it's not our year but not every touch was prohibited.

'Come Kalyani, it's just been two days but this chamber is so empty without you, after seeing you today here I can't tell you how happy I am.'

I move forward and sat on the bed besides him and my precious little prince. His smile widened seeing me he surely loved his mother😁. His eyes were fixed on my sparkling ring , but I couldn't give him what if he gulps it down. I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead . We were playing and Arya was looking from the other side of the bed admiring his little Prince and lovely wife beautiful love.

He came forward with his love filled eyes , I understood he missed me and so do I , but something were prohibited on which I had no control.
He came close and hold my hands , he was staring deep into my eyes with his immense love and care, I blushed at this and he kissed my hand. He came forward to kiss my forehead and placed a gentle kiss, a lone tear came down from my eyes , how'll I wait for 4 years to be him,or with my any other husband, 4 years is a bit too much.

'Kalyani, please don't cry , I'm waiting for you I just don't need you physically even if you'll come like today in my chamber I'll be more than happy and satisfied,if I can just hold your hands and kiss your forehead and look at your lovely face like this, I'll be more than happy, just looking at you playing and giving all your love to my little prince, what do you think will give me more happiness??'

' I know Arya, Thankyou so much for understanding, I love you '.
'I love you 2 Kalyani'
'Okay Arya, we need to be present in Sabha, I'll take care of Prati, go freshen up, I'm waiting for you'.
'Okay ,my Queen, take care of my beloved Bheem'

'Sure Arya, he is my husband too'😏

We both laughed at this and I started to play with Prati again.

A Month later :-

Arya Yudhisthir was out of Indraprastha for a while for some political reasons , so Prati was mostly in our chamber. Arya Bheem was very fond of Prati as if he was his own child , obviously these brothers were 5 bodies and 1 soul.

'Arya , I've to feed him please bring him near me'.
'But Panchali , we've just started to play, just a little bit more, I promise I'll bring him to you in few minutes'.