Indraprastha's Empress🔥❤️

Don't forget to upvote 🙈❤️

Next day :-
Draupadi's Pov :-

We all woke up and presented ourselves in sabha.

Yudhisthir and I went forward and seeked blessings from the elders.
They all blessed us whole heartedly except for Maharaj. He was so anxious as which part of his kingdom will we ask for.

'Maharaj , we don't believe in taking pre-established kingdom ,we want to feel the satisfaction of establishing a kingdom on our own so we've decided to ask for Khandavprast from your kingdom', Yudhisthir said while joining his hands.

Everyone was shocked but most of them were happy as we're taking the most useless land, according to them as that place was cursed. Only I knew how beautiful will that place turn into once it'll be transformed.

Bhishma Pitamah was worried for our welfare but Yudhisthir calmed him.
Duryodhan couldn't be happier and that Mamashree was on cloud 9.
Karna was looking at me with concerned eyes but I assured him with a smile.

We took everyone's blessings and leave for Khandavprasth.
Maata Gandhari and Mata Kunti blessed us with heavy heart , I could see how much they wanted us to live with them.
Mata Kunti was not allowed to leave with us as she was the Kulvadhu of Kuru Dynasty.
I went to Karna and took his blessings, he blessed me and asked me to ask for anything I need.
I knew since Duryodhan and his brothers are here Mata Kunti's life could be in danger.
I asked him to take care of her as his own mother.
He felt happy because even though he didn't knew the truth he always used to feel a motherly connection with her.

We all leave for Khandavprasth and looked around. Even though I've imagined that the land would be in it's worst condition, as I've seen it in serials or have heard a lot about it, it was worse than that. The land didn't even had a single grass on it, it was a barren land far away from the border of Indraprastha . It was a total mess, I hated whatever I said to Yudhisthir at that time and started to feel like Nakul was right. But now what's gone is gone.

I did the bhoomipoojan with Yudhisthir and suddenly snakes started to came out and a heavy cyclone came.
Even though in serial, Draupadi was also fighting, but I was just a normal girl from Kaliyug I was moving my hand with the sword wherever I could .
After the struggle ended, I turned around to see I lot of people were lying down they were all dead. I just wanted to kill myself at this instant. They were all lying down like this because of me. Yudhisthir said that we'll have to ask Takshak to remove the poison with the help of Arjun we fought with Takshak and he revived the commoners. Arjun fight with Indradev  with the help of my Sakha, Indradev agreed to  help in building a state, and as it was made with the help of Indra Dev, we named it 'Indraprastha'.

Even though it may have been common for Devatas to actually coming to earth to help people, I couldn't believe my eyes that I was actually seeing IndraDev and he blessed me. But since Krishna itself was my friend it was easier for me to accept to Indradev actually came down.

I entered the palace with Yudhisthir and there were people hailing down to us at that time I realised I really am the Empress of the most famous Indraprastha. I saw a little girl standing over there with a beautiful flower in her hand, it was for me but she was hesitant as I'll get angry. She was really cute and I went towards her and bent down to her height, everyone was shocked. I lifted her chin up and asked,'Hey, little princess, is that beautiful flower for me??, It's so beautiful can you please give it to me I'll give you a lot of toys in return'.

The girl face brightened up she nodded cutely and handed over me the flower. The flower was actually cute but the way she gave me was even cuter .

'But princess, this is so precious, how can I take this , wait..' I took out my one bangle and gave it to her, it was looking really pretty in her hands , but since it was very big she was cutely struggling with it. Oh my how innocent this soul is .
I looked around to find a lot of kids were looking at me so beautifully I realised that these people are under my supervision and I'll make sure to take care of them at any cost.

Yudhisthir's Pov:-

'Oh my god , what did I ever did to deserve her, she's just so cute and modest ,so down to earth, she's looking very cute with the little girl, she'll a very good mom. She'll a great empress ,she cares about everyone.' I'll make sure to protect her at any cost.

Pov ends.

A lone tear came out of Yudhisthir's eyes. He knew no matter how much he'll try to love Draupadi, her heart will always belong to Arjun.

Nakul's pov:-
'She's such a beauty with humble nature . She's a woman everyone would desire for . I'm so lucky to have her in my life.'

Pov ends.

Arjun's pov :-

'She's born to be an empress, she knows how to rule a kingdom plus she knows how to rule a heart, that's why she's ruling the heart of us 5 brothers.'

Pov ends.
Sahdev's Pov :-

'This is the first time I'm looking at her in a different way, I'm very shy so I didn't had the courage to look at her outer beauty but today I saw her inner beauty, she's worthy of love and I'll make sure to give her that.

Pov ends.

(Bheem was not the type who'll think much, he was more of an expressive type)

Bheem went towards Draupadi and patted her shoulders. Draupadi turned around to see the love of her husband was overflowing from his eyes, his intense gaze was so full of love that she couldn't gather the courage to look him into his eyes . Bheem sensed it and smiled.

Draupadi's Pov :-

'O man this BheemSen will make me melt from his warmth of love and expressive nature one day, why is he so expressive, I can't even stop blushing what will everyone think about me'.

I turned around to see my husbands where looking at me with love, respect and proud.

I smiled back and went inside the palace .

I was really tired of the customs and rituals . It was past sunset and I just wanted to sleep. I was a sleeping freak back then in Kaliyug but now I've so many responsibilities that I'm not even able to take my afternoon naps. Oh my god I miss my afternoon naps so much.

I heard someone entering my chamber I took out the knife I placed under my pillow and pointed towards the sound of footsteps.

I looked above to see it was Yudhisthir , he was shocked , he didn't expected it,he was just standing there like a statue trying to pacify me.

I laughed at it and put my knife down.

'You got scared of your wife despite being such a brave warrior.' I said while laughing.

'An intelligent person is always scared of his wife, Panchali', he said with a flirty and teasing smile.

I always used to think he was a very boring person but I didn't knew he had this side of him. I was thinking what was he doing here at this hour of time, then I realised since we've got the blessings of elders and our kingdom is established , our married life is going to start from today.
From today onwards for the next one year , I still couldn't forget the dyut Sabha incident so how can I consider him as my husband.

I left a sigh and looked towards him he could sense my cold gaze and distanced himself from me and sat on the couch rather than our bed.

Will the distance between Yudhisthir and Draupadi ever decrease??

Will Yudhisthir ever found what's actually making her distant from her or will he just think it's because of her love towards Arjun???

Will there misunderstandings be ever solved???

Will Draupadi ever be able to forgive Yudhisthir?

Are you excited to feel the love and hate relation between Yudhisthir and Draupadi???❤️

Hey guys, do you like this episode????
The next chapter will be based on Yudhisthir and Draupadi's relationship ❤️. Stay tuned.
Please upvote and share your views in the comment section.💞 Stay safe guys.