Yudhisthir's Kalyani❤️

Don't forget to upvote 🙈❤️ :-

Draupadi's private chamber :-
Draupadi pov :-
So the day has finally came when I'll have to be the dutiful wife of Yudhisthir. I looked at Yudhisthir, his eyes were just filled with guilt and sadness.

He came towards me and joined his hands with tears in his eyes .
I was surprised what the hell is he doing?

I held his hands and asked him not to ask to forgiveness .
'What happened Arya, why are you crying, did something wrong happened, why are you asking for forgiveness'??. I was worried it was not like I've been gambled now then why is he asking for forgiveness.

'I don't deserve to be your husband Panchali, I'm so sry because of my Dharma you had to marry all of us and is separated from Arjun'. He was sobbing so much.

(Well, I knew whatever he said was true but still I could see genuine apology in his eyes and I was his wife I couldn't just be like this with him everytime).

'It's okay Arya, I've accepted my fate, I've accepted each one of you with my whole heart and I'll fulfil my duties towards each one of you without any partiality, you don't have to feel sorry for what's destiny has already written for me'. Whatever I said was half truth but still it was true to some extent. And it was absurd to make him understand why I don't like him, because the event because of which I don't like him didn't even occurred in the real world and will not ever . It was impossible to make him understand.

After listening to all this he at least stopped crying, it did wrenched my heart I've never imagined he'll cry like this .

Yudhisthir's Pov:-

'You're so beautiful, O dear I'm so lucky to have you as my life partner, even though I don't know if you feel the same, even if you won't love me that'll be acceptable I'll always Love you and try my best to earn your love and trust'. After listening to your words I'm feeling better , you've taken your step towards our relation now it's my turn, the way you've held my hands for the first time, I can't describe how happy I'm 💞❤️. I can feel the warmth of your love transferring to me with your hands. I've never felt this beautiful feeling before and I'll make sure to never leave this hand in my life.'🙈❤️.

Pov ends.

Draupadi's Pov :-

Draupadi's Pov :-

I could feel his genuinity in his words and feelings which he was trying to convey from his eyes. Even though it'll hard for me to accept him but I'll try it from my whole heart and make sure to guide him in the right way.

I asked him if he'd like to eat something, he nodded in yes then I realized what I just said , if at this hour I'll ask him to eat I'll have to cook something, I knew that daasis will cook if I ask them to do so but it was almost midnight I didn't wanted to disturb them even they're human beings and only have some time to rest when we are resting..