❤️From two souls to one?❤️

Yudhisthir's Pov :-

'Oh my god what have I done, she's crying because of me why did I screamed at her like that, what just happened to me, why I behaved like this, oh god please forgive me'

'Panchali listen to me, look Kalyani.......' before I could say something she left from there. I just wanted to kill myself at this moment just why the hell I scolded her like that I'll go and ask for forgiveness, right now.'

Pov ends .

Draupadi's chamber :-

Draupadi's Pov :-

I knew that no matter how much love I'll try to give him he'll never leave the addiction of dice game. Oh god, what to do?

I listened the footsteps it was of Arya but I was not in the mood to talk so I just faked sleeping.

'Kalyani, my dear wife, please listen to me' I could hear him saying it was more like he was crying but I didn't cared much.

He tried multiple times but I just didn't responded after some time he too admitted his defeat and went to sleep.

Suddenly at night I woke up . I put my hands on the bed side of Arya but he was not there, I woke up immediately it made me worried.
I looked everywhere but he was no where to be found. I suddenly turned my head in the direction of Balcony he was standing there crying.
It wrenched my heart I ran towards him , he was really crying so badly, even during Arya Arjun's exile I didn't saw him crying this much. It felt like the world will come to an end , he was crying like no tomorrow. It made me so anxious.
'Arya, what happened please say something, I'm getting a lot of negative thoughts, what is it that's making you cry this much, please Arya tell me' . I said while holding his hand.

He looked at me with his swollen eyes , it was evident that he cried a lot he needed me.

'Arya please tell me, you're scaring me'.
'I'm sorry Kalyani, I'm so sorry I shouted at you, it was not intentional'
He was crying so much that he couldn't even finish his sentence properly.

'It's okay Arya, now just calm down'. I wrapped my hands around his chest and tried to calm him.

I just gave him a glass of water and made him sit on the bed. He stopped crying it looked like everything was kind of normal.

'Now tell me Arya, what happened, what is it that's making you actually worried'.

He looked at me with confused eyes. He knew he couldn't lie to me, a single lone tear came out of his eyes.

I put my hands on his shoulders and made sure I'm listening.

'Panchali, Pitashree........' he again started to cry , I understood that he might be missing his father. I knew he was too young when his father died , he didn't even had the time to cry, he had to take care of his mother and his 4 younger siblings.
I controlled myself and hugged him .

'Boliye Arya, whatever you're thinking just tell me , I'm listening I want to know the reason behind your immense pain' I said and broke the hug to look at him while he proceed.

'When I was young, my father was like my teacher, he used to love everyone a lot, but since I was the eldest one he was more like a teacher to me plus he was a former king so he used to tell me how to rule in case I'll have to rule one day.,
Just once when nobody was around he asked me to bring the dice game and we played it like father and son. I always used to play this game after his demise in his memory. I was so obsessed with winning and losing that I became addicted to it, I realized that it was not a right thing to do but I couldn't control my addiction, at first I started it as a connecting bridge between me and my father but at last it became my addiction.
When I looked at you I decided that I'll not play this game ever, I wanted to leave my every bad habit but when I saw someone playing dice I couldn't stop myself from playing it. I didn't even realized the time. And when you took that dice away from you , I really felt angry, I'm sorry my dear , I love you so much'.

I didn't knew how to react , it was just like an addiction of drugs or alcohol, he loved his brothers and took care of every need of them but at the same time he was just a child whatever gave him happiness and support he just got inclined towards it. I decided that I'll not let it take place this time, I'll be his support this time .

I hugged him really tight, he reciprocated the same, I wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks from where the tears were not stopping to flow. He closed his eyes he was not crying anymore. I wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed on his eyes , following the nose and forehead. I started to ran my hands over his hair.

'I love you Arya and will be there for you, you don't have to be strong Infront of me, I'm the Empress of Indraprastha I'm a strong person.' I whispered in his ears and he smiled at me.

Yudhithir's pov :-

How come she understands me so well? She didn't get angry on me but instead she understood, I'm promising her I'll take care of my addiction.

Her touch is so magical, it's driving me crazy , the way she ran fingers on my hairs is so beautiful it completely makes me loose my control.

Pov ends.

Draupadi's Pov :-

I could see my magic working over every part of his body he was hugging me even more tight , I took his angvastra and put it aside, this was the first time I was ever seeing him like this, amidst everything his body was indeed a good one😁😉. He started to draw pattern on my back, it started to drive me crazy he tried to unhook my button of blouse from behind, poor him he was struggling with woman dresses but still he didn't gave up but I could feel he was getting frustrated , I laughed at this and he broke the hug, I started to laugh even more hard.

He was now pouting 😂🥺. But I didn't wanted to ruin this beautiful and romantic moment , I turned around and sit facing my back towards his face and unbuttoned my blouse from behind myself ,I took his hand and put it on my bare back. I couldn't describe how I felt after his touch ,I could feel his hand trembling it was really cute,but slowly he started to enjoy it, he came closer and his hands were not trembling anymore he knew what to do next and I decided to just let everything go and enjoy this moment.
He nuzzled his nose on my neck and I left a soft moan. He looked at me with his eyes full of desire to have me, I couldn't look directly at him but he asked me to look at him for once.

'Priye, it is okay?, are you ready for this??' he said in a very romantic manner.

I liked how he wanted to take my consent before it, because even though it was very much evident from my actions , he still wanted to confirm and take my permission . He really was a true feminist .

I nodded in a yes and he made me lay on the bed , he was above me, he took out my jewellery one by one , he looked at me and smiled, he removed my bangs from my face and very romantically said ' I love you Kalyani'
I was on cloud 9 , I looked at him and replied very romantically with 'I love you too Arya' while running my fingers on his hair. I knew how he liked me doing that. And that was the day when we become 1 soul from 2 different souls.

The night was full of passion, desires and true love for one another. It was the special night in my life.

After a few weeks :-

Everything was sorted between us after that day, we were so much in love with each other ,we used to take care of country and ourselves together. He always used to take my views before taking any major decision. He really used to treat me a like a queen regardless of his heart or whether the country.

We were in the treasure room discussing something important and I suddenly felt like I was going to faint.

'What happened priye, is everything alright???' he was asking with concern but I was not able to utter a word I couldn't even hear him properly and then I fall unconscious.

Hey guys what do you think about this episode??
What do you think could be the reason of Draupadi being fainted?
Is her life in danger ?

Do you like the chemistry between Yudhisthir and his Kalyani?? I love it personally please share your views.

Please upvote guys✨✨ ,show your support.

Stay safe guys💞💞 and keep supporting.