Risen

3 rd person view

Kace heard an explosion. But that's all she heard. As for everyone else they were on the ground. Kace got up from the bed. She looked around to see not only but hope. She yelled out for Hope. "Hope, please tell me your ok. Hope." She shakes her.

Kace was about to panic until she heard groans from Hope. "Ahhh, what happened." She tells Kace touching the side of head due to the contact from the grounds. "I don't know, an explosion happened I believe I couldn't quite tell." Kace says weirded.

Soon after everyone starts to wake up. Feeling very fatigue. Bonny was distraught. She looked to see if her cousins were okay. She screamed out. "Kace, Dana, are you both okay." She looked her direction. She couldn't see Dana. It was freaking her out.

"I don't see her anywhere, Bonny what happened." Kace said trying to not panic at the fact her twin could literally be dead in exchange for Kace. "No Noo, that was not the deal. Dana can't be dead." Bonny yells. Everyone there looked at her discombobulated. "Bonny what did you do?" Kace yells.

"Something only powerful witches can do. With power of your sister. I managed to bring you alive. The ancestors promised me you'd both be alive." Bonny tells Kace in a very stern tone. Of course Kace believed her older cousin.

"Then we find Dana." Kace yells. Causing everyone to nods their heads. "Hope." Kace yells out. Pulling Hope aside. "What's wrong babe?" Hope says. Kind of worried. "How many months are you?" It caused Hope to smile. "2 months. He's only two." Kaces eyes shot up. "He?" She says looking surprised like an idiot. "Yes, I know it's soon, but I can feel it." Kace and her laugh. "You can't be sure. What if it's a girl?" Hope smiles. "What do you feel it is?" Hope nudges Kace.

"Hope, Kace." Hope and Kace turn to a direction where they heard their names. "It's me Dana, over here." They saw Dana, she looked very torn. Kace ran to Dana. "I'm soo glad your okay big sister." Dana smiled at the comment, and hugged her back.

"Guys we found her." Hope yelled for everyone to hear. "Dana are you okay?" Bonny runs up and hugs her. "Yeah, I'm okay Bonny." Dana says hugging Bonny back.

The day passed really quickly as well as months. Soon it was time for Hope to give birth to the baby. Hope hasn't transformed into a wolf due to the pregnancy. Things have been normal.

All though once the baby was born the Mikaelson family will have to fight. This time they have alleys to defeat them. They strung along the saltivatore school, the siphons twins, and Kace and Dana's family joined as well.

They were preparing for a big war. They knew there will be consequences, but both families of Mikaelsons, and Bennett's will fight till the end together to bring back the disaster their families committed in the past. They want to end all curses all the bad magic involved that caused the families to hate each other. It was their plan to finally be at peace.

As they spent the months looking and finding ways to protect Hope and Kace's baby. Hope started feeling very sick. "Hope. Is everything okay?" Kace says trying to hold on to her. "The baby Kace! It's coming." Hope weeps in pain. "Bonny!" Kace yells. She sat Hope down on the bed. "I'll be right back I'm going to go get Bonny." She tells Hope. As Hope nods her head.

"Bonny, the Baby it's coming." Everyone's eyes shot up. They were excited for the new Mikaelson and Bennett baby to be born. "On my way Kace." Bonny says in excitement.

"Hope, breathe." Bonny informs her. "Okay now I'm going to need you to push, and as hard as you can." Bonny was nervous, she had to do this on her own, there was not time for a hospital because Hopes water broke.

Hope was screaming in pain. "Your almost there hope keep pushing." Bonny says reassuring Hope to continue. After a few seconds Bonny helped pull out the baby gently.

Everyone heard a loud crying noise informing them all the baby was born.

"Hope and Kace meet your baby boy." Bonny smiles as she hands Hope the baby. Kace's eyes were amazed at the little guy. He was handsome just like Hope is beautiful. He looked like Kace, but if you really see it he also looked like Hope.

"The baby needs a name girls." Bonny says it excited. The girls shot up. "Right, what should his name be?" The girls say.

Authors note: ahhh the baby is born. After all this waiting little Mikaelson baby is here. I will give an opportunity for you readers to name the baby. By chose. So which ever gets the most votes that will be the babies name. 1. Nicklaus Elijah Mikaelson, 2. Owen Mikaelson.