The seek for Kace

Kace POV

Being 17 years old is not cool in the wilderness my brother Lance keeps me safe. Not so much for a blood brother. lance and I are quite dorks though. he always asks me why i stay in the woods of course he wouldn't understand. telling your human brother that all this time he really isn't your brother and that your a tribrid yeah i'd scare him off. not only did i have to tell him i didn't have to because my witch instincts killed the human that tried to stab my brother the other kid looked at me and grabbed my brother n stabbed him once my bones started to crack and break i knew what was happening so i wheep in pain making the 15 year old boy run. my brother was about to die i bite my wrist and give him my blood and it worked i saved him. he gave me his sweater because i was naked. seconds later this one tall girl well thats sacrasim shes a bit taller than me a few inches or so.

Hope's POV

As i spot this wolf she is with a boy couldn't be her boyfriend too young for her. the boy looked at me shook. her sister knew what I was "tribrid step away from my brother." she says calm down wolf come with me she hesistates so i do magic she stops me and mr.saltzmen gets his bow ready i demanded him to stop and i speak who are you i get close to her. she speaks, "im kace lobner." we are so close our lips are kind of touching until she speaks again. " what the hell you think your doing i don't know you don't try to kiss me." im sorry i say all shook to what I was doing. i yell out making her take a step back i have a boyfriend. "okay good to know you have a boyfriend." look come with me kace. "why should i come with you." no time to explain i say and she comes along. while her brother headed home on his bike.

I felt strange I can't believe i almost kissed kace it's like if im bond to her. but how come she didn't feel the same connection is she blocking it. i mean look at her she's beautiful. what is happening i cannot be crushing on someone especially that she is like me. As mr. saltsmen talks to kace i see her eye ball me like she knows i'm staring at her. after the talk she leaves the room giving me a death glare making me gulp and shoves my shoulder on the way out i was shook she is nearly as strong as me. dr.saltments is shook like i was. he told me to watch out for that tribrid she seems trouble. as I walked out the door i see josie shes happy to see me. matter of fact she pulls me into my room. ever since landon left for awhile josie and i got super close like really close. she confessed something big."Hope I like you." of course she does and before i can say something she kisses me i kiss her back, and two people open my door Lizzie and kace. "oh god, kace has been looking for you Hope." looking away from me and her sister a little upset, more like super upset. but my eyes went to kace who felt hurt. she ran out the door and i went after her leaving josie and lizzie to talk.

kace wait up" i say chasing her, the wolves get to her. "hey you wolf be apart of our pack n bow to me i am your Alpha." she stood up to him i was shook but loved her fiestyness oh noo, I have feelings for kace. dam it!! "i will not bow to no alpha i am my own pack she yells full of rage." raph speaks" fair enough attack." kace mumbles a spell. "davinbo luca no vu." the wolves hit the walls making them hit the ground with a loud thud. raph stop you can't beat another one of me. "wait i thought there was only one of your kind you." he looked shocked I mean who wouldn't be i was too. yea she's with me understood wolves stay away from kace got it. as they agreed raph gave kace a bad glare n says, "i know what your hiding your not having her you'd be dead." i don't know what kace is hiding but im starting to warm up to her since she's my roommate.

then she says something that gets me excited, "i feel something between the both of us. when your close to me" of course i got close and said, "like this you mean." she leans closer our lips slightly touching responding with a "yes exactly like that" i was stupid to do this but i couldn't resist it i let our lips meet i kissed this mysterious tribrid, and she kissed me back we ended up making out and this kiss felt amazing omg i think im falling hard for kace, but why i love landon.

Kace POV

last night with hope was something i never felt before. that kiss it felt great like never before. hope is on my mind since the first day i saw her. i mean she's really hot wouldn't be surprised if i had competition with other people. speaking of other people this girl josie seems to dislike me. is it because she knows i like hope. i dose out of my day dream as hope smiles at me "good morning crazy sleeper." i smile back with a red face. josie kisses hope and hope doesn't feel satisifed so i gave her a glare and she told me to relax by whispering to me through the fact i can hear her by my vampire powers.

later that day a guy comes saying "im back wheres hope." didn't end quick until my girl said "im here babe" hold up did I just call hope my girl and did she just call that boy babe. I was full of rage and she kissed him. Of course her boyfriend is back. I got so angry the lights blew off and i knew hope felt my presence. she walks over, she says "landon let go." he let her go she walks away from landon. "kace calm down im sorry i should have told you about my boyfriend." i couldn't bare look at her i try not to cry i have been through heart breaks before. "why" i say "why didn't you tell me, he was coming back." she goes on getting closer to me pinning me to a wall, " im sorry kace, i panicked when i kissed you i didn't know that you felt the same way for me until last night." she kisses me one last time "this can't happen anymore i love landon." that stung so bad but she did it again she kissed me this time with pure passion. then that boys voice comes, "hope, hope is everything ok." hope freaked out because landon saw us kissing. he walked away of course she went after him, but kissed me again but super quick, then yelled "landon wait." chasing after him.

Author's not: sorry for my spelling bare with me I hope you guys like this fan fiction