Is Kace dead

Hope POV
I wake up to go to the den to see if Kace is okay. "Ahhhhhh!!" She's not healing this is not good. I go in side the den. I really hope Dr.saltzmen and the others didn't hear me scream since it was quite loud.

I look at my girlfriends wolf, I try to wake her by shaking her. It doesn't work! "Kace wake up, I'm sorry your in here! It's all my fault the necromancer got to you." I say sobbing in pure pain. Even though Kace is from malivore I still love her. She's the mother of my child. Not to forget she also saved me from the necromancer.

What if Landon is wrong, she was part of my moms pack too, She can't be lying that she's not from malivore. She's a crescent wolf. A wolf that is also an alpha.

Was her father an alpha? I wonder if she had more siblings than her twin Dana? Maybe they could tell me if she really is dangerous and from malivore!!

"Hope babe, are you in here?" Damn it its Landon. Of course he finds me. "Hey Hope, umm since Kace is from malivore I wouldn't mind taking care of that baby as mine." I give him a glare, look at Kace, and yell at him. "No, you cannot raise my child as yours! It is kaces kid and the baby deserves to know who is the parent!" He backs away knowing that I'm in no good mood. "Okay, I'm sorry." He says all disappointed.

As I walk out the den with Landon, he tells me again. "Hope, I don't know what's your problem but I promise you I'll take care of your child. Like I'd give him or her toys gifts everything a kid Wishes for." I smiled at that of course! But no he cannot raise a baby that is far too powerful. "Landon that's very sweet of you. You just don't understand that even though Kace could be from malivore, that she has every right to choose what she wants for her child. Even if she could be a danger to the baby, I would take that risk even if I don't want to. It won't be fair to her." "Okay." He says all sad walking through the hall way to find Raphael.

As I head to Dr. Saltzmen's office, he was getting ready for assembly. I of course stop him by surprise and he's sees me "what can I do for you Hope?" I tell him it just blurred out of my mouth. "Dr. Saltzmen, does Kace have more siblings than just her twin sister?" Hoping that he would say yes. "Hope." He says sighing. Which gets me nervous and feeling she doesn't. "No, she doesn't have anymore siblings, besides her human brother. But I might have found out she has a cousin! Not a tribrid, a werewolf and a witch." I got excited. "She has a cousin!" I tell him looking exuberant! "Yes Hope, which gets me thinking. Kaces family is full of werewolves and witches." I wouldn't blame him they are but why?

Then I get back out of day sa vuu. "Alright Hope time for assembly!" Dr.saltzmen reminds me.

Assembly***

Dr. Saltsmen POV
Hello everyone, so as you all know we have recently fought a monster! I am very gratified by your team work! Unfortunately as you may all know one of our fellow students Kace Lobner is not with us. We believe she may be from malivore. Due to her greenish yellowish eyes. We will make sure you all are safe. Hey guys! We don't know for sure she is dangerous, but we got her locked up in the den just in case. From now on I want you all to watch your backs and inform Emma, Dorian and or myself if any other monsters appear! You guys may be dismissed.

Hope POV
Only if I knew how to contact her cousin. I walk down to the den. Landon pins me to a wall. He kisses me, I don't hesitate to stop him. I miss Kace so much that I'm kissing Landon. Oh my gosh! I push Landon away. "Hope, is everything okay?" He says giving me the confused look. I look back at him. I childish flirt with him. "Oh it's nothing." He laughs and walks away leaving me alone with Kace.

I look at Kace, what's happening with me? I kiss Landon I don't stop him, then I flirt with him. And all of a sudden I want him back. Oh no is it wolf loss ! Am I going to destroy myself now because Kace isn't with me. What's going on with me?!