Hope goes insane after the death of her mate

Hope POV
Landon is always following me, he says "your going to be okay baby." Is he serious right now I snap back at him. "I am not your girlfriend Landon, you killed someone so important to me." I say crying in tears. "Hope she got to you, it was the best I can do to save you from such a monster of malivore." I push him against the door of my room "Landon she's not from malivore, your only jealous because you knew that when she triggered all three of her supernatural powers she was going to be drawn to me."  This turned Landon to a monster like I've never seen before. "I love you Hope, I am not going to let some new tribrid in town steal what's mine." Yelling comes from 30 feet away. "Quit fighting Landon, Hope and Kace knew each other way before you got to know Hope." Of course Dr. saltsmen understand it now. "Landon Kace was one of my students, when you said her full name she was here until she was 10 years old." Landon speaks up "what happen why did she leave" Dr. saltzmen start saying the story of why Kace left. Though I don't remember seeing Kace or actually being something with her.

Narrator POV
Flash back
Hope Michaelson and Kace Lobner were inseparable good friends. Dr. Saltzmen couldn't believe how Kace was such a big mess. Her sister Dana was a really sweet girl. According to Dr. saltzmen Hope couldn't be near Kace and Dana because three tribrids together can ruin the world in seconds. Dana and Kace are not as much of siphone witches they have more Bennett blood. They are the second most powerful witches in the world. Then comes his daughters. Dr.saltsmen made another powerful witch he worked with,  Emma, she erased everyone's memories of Dana and Kace Lobner. Is why Hope never knew of Kace and Kace never knew about her until she met Landon at a school they went to.

Hope POV
"Dr. Saltzmen you were saying that Kace and I were really close." I say in a sad tone. "Yes, Hope Kace and you were more than just good friends." He says looking ashamed for erasing my memories with someone I crushed on at 10 years old. I was mad and left the room. "Hope wait, babe!" Landon won't stop following me of course "what do you want Landon." As I turn around responding to him in a irritated tone. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I killed Kace, but it's for the best." I use my witch powers to throw him across the hall. "Tranclules" (Tran-clu-les). "What the hell Hope calm down." I'm full of anger and rage. "You killed someone whom I loved for so long. You killed my girlfriend Landon. And you think everything was for the best. You don't know what you've done to me Landon! Without Kace my mate, especially knowing who's the killer, you don't want to be near me." I say in a threatening way. "Hope, please I said I'm sorry." "Are you Landon!" I scream back at him. Now the whole schools watching. "Look Kace is still alive Hope." I give him a death evil stare it's my darkness kicking in "where is she Landon you better speak before your dead." "Okay okay, I put her in malivore, she's reliving the death of her sister when I forced them to merge." He said in a frighten tone. "You what Landon!, you put Kace to merge with her twin!" I was about to set Landon on fire, but Dr. Saltzmen screams "Hope stop it's not worth it." while Lizzie and Josie come get me. They take me to their room. "Hope, we will get Kace back, we know how much she means to you." I respond to Josie "Josie I know you love my girlfriend, I just want her back. I miss her." "We know, we know." Jo says hugging me while Lizzie joins.

As the day started going, I just started going insane. I would spell people, I would throw things. I was going insane, like literally trashing the Salvatore school. "Hope, stop. Get the squad now." Mg says telling kaleb. "What's going on." Everyone says from the squad. "Hopes trashing stuff and making threats." Josie gets close to me. "Lentus" (Len-tus) I threw Josie making her hit the wall. This made Lizzie mad. She siphoned the table and mimicked a spell. "Corpismato" (cor-pis-mato) I cast a spell to shield myself "eceolie" (E-ceo-lie) she runs to Josie "jo are you okay. Please jo." She starts to sob. "Baby what's wrong." Dr. Saltzmen tells his daughter Lizzie. "Hey daddy!, jojo is hurt because of Hope." "Hope?"he says. I know that look. "Hope come to my office now." I do as he says. "What has gotten into you. Your an emotional reck right know." "I want Kace back, Dr.Saltzmen. I was happy until Landon had to throw her back in malivore." I say full of rage. "Hope, Landon shouldn't have thrown her in malivore. But we haven't had any monsters since then." How could he say that, "Dr.saltzmen Kace can't survive, she's a Bennett witch she's literally not any harm, the one you have to worry about is me. You know I need Kace to not become this emotional reck." I say in full anger making things fall on his back shelf of books as well as his light flickering on and off "Hope relax, calm down breathe." He says and I do so. I walk to my room and sob. I try not ruin anything. This feeling, it's because I miss Kace so much. Then I hear knocks on my door. "Come in." "Hey Hope, it's Josie and Lizzie." Josie says, in a calm voice. "I thought you two would hate me by now." "Hope don't be silly we understand why your super sad." Lizzie comes over and nugs me. I smile alittle bit. And I say "I'm sorry jo, for throwing you like that I didn't mean to." "It's okay Hope, like my sister said your just really sad. But don't ever do that again." We all start laughing "got it Ms. Saltzmen." As we continue to laugh some more. Until I start to sob. "Hey Hope, your really hurting you know Lizzie and I made this for you." "No way it's her stone thingy." I start to get happy and point it to the bright light of my lamp. "Hey Hope." Oh my gosh it's Kace. "Kace, I miss you babe." I say trying not to cry. "Hey don't worry I'm okay, my little angel. Though I'm just her subconscious." In the end we start laughing and playing weird goofy games. I really appreciated jo and Lizzie for doing this for me. I couldn't be any happier for them. They are good friends to me. After a while we had to sleep. As they went of to their room. I looked at Kace before I turn off my lights and I smile, smile to her talking. "Well um, I'll let you sleep babe, gn and sweet dreams." "Gn, Lobner." And I drift of to sleep once I turn off my lamp.

Athour
Hey, I'm sorry if my story is bad I'm really trying my best to make it sound like the actual characters I'm new to this I'm a really huge fan of legacies and the whole thing when it first started the vampire diaries and the originals. Anyways I hope y'all enjoy it. Feel free to comment and support me pls thank you!! Love y'all:)