Mikaelson baby

Kaces pov

My baby was finally born, he was in front of my eyes. "Let's name him after your dad and uncle Hope." She looked at me smiley. "I like that idea. Nicklaus Elijah Mikaelson Bennett." Soon after he was named we smiled.

Everyone came in and we told them his name was Nicklaus Elijah Mikaelson Bennett. I soon held the baby seeing him made the most happiest.

Hope and I sure had one heck of responsibility for two teens

Hope and I sure had one heck of responsibility for two teens. A baby, but I'm glad he's healthy.

"Hope, my child is born." Landon says. I looked mad, I was holding my son. "Why is she holding him? She's from malivore." I rolled my eyes. "Stop with the malivore stuff Landon. It's over." I say mad but keeping cool so I wouldn't scare my baby.

"Give me the baby, it's mine." Landon says. Hope tried to get up. "Landon, it's her baby just drop it." He sighs. I can't believe Hope defended me. She's on my side.

I gave the baby to Hope, while I prepared for the bad things coming. I looked through books, through old family diaries to find answers. "Kace, I found out that this monster is a descendent of first borns. Just like Hope was." Josie says. Which I shot my eyes up. "If we can bring her family back then just maybe we'd be able to figure this out." Josie says again.

"Well we better find out, how to bring them back." She nods. Then Landon comes and he greeted Josie then turned around And punched me in face. I looked at him confused. And he does it again.

I start to get mad my eyes turn blue, he looked shocked but punched my stomach. I wasn't doing anything I just let him do it. "Landon, please stop it you'll kill her." Josie says worried. "That's the point josie, she stole my girl, and now taking advantage of being the father of my baby." I heard all of it. I wasn't going to let him get away with it. "Klaus is not your son, he's mine Landon. Drop it, Hope and I fell for each other." He punched my face but missed. I sensed his direction.

I went to wash up and head to see my son. I walked into the room, but couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Landon with him, Hope was smiling at the both of them.

I understand that he can see him but like after what he did earlier. It really did bug me. It hurt to see him just take my baby as if it was his.

"Hope, he looks like me, please tell me it's mine." I here him speak. She sighed "I wish I could say it's yours, but it's my girlfriends baby, we never did anything Landon." He looked at the baby, and he looked sad.

Soon after he turned around and saw me, he kissed Hope and took the baby away. I was stopped by some other witch I didn't know.

"Hope, he took the baby." Hope was shocked. "He's one of us. He hates you, he's hurt. He will take the baby to the necromancer." I ran off after Landon.