Jealousy

Josie POV
As Kace and hope were separated because of Landon. Josie went down to the wolf den to where Kace was located. Josie talked to Kace a lot they grew close. Josie slowly started falling for Kace. As Josie said "Kace." "Yeah what's up Josie." Kace says in a sigh tone. "I find you really cute." In that minute Josie gets inside of the wolf den, Josie wrapped her arms against Kace's neck as their lips meet.
The kiss felt great we didn't know what we were doing but I let it happen I just did.

Hope POV
I saw them, my girl and Josie were kissing. I was angry really angry. "Grrrr* like why would Josie do this to me. But yet why do I care I'm with Landon. Kace is from malivore so there's no point. I'll get rid of her before she finds ways to kill me. Josie is a good distraction. There was something stopping me from it oh no the full moon! I run into that door way . "Josie get out of there." I say trying to get her out. "Josie go back up stairs it's full moon." She does as I say and here I am stuck in the wolf den with the tribrid of malivore. Then I hear her speak that voice the one that keeps me sane. "Hope, you really believe Landon, why I'm not from malivore." She said in a really sad tone. She's trying to trick me I know she is. "Kace shut up okay!!" The full moon appears before it happens Kace says something that triggered my heart. "I've never been in such den transforming in the dark ever since I was 15, when my father, he... nearly killed me." I didn't know she almost got killed on her first transformation. When the time hit our bones started cracking, but it didn't hurt me. It hurt Kace but it hurt Kace because she wasn't a crescent wolf. I didn't think her pain would be much of a big deal until I found out why she's a long lost crescent wolf with no actual practice, is why it hurts her she's been avoiding her transformations, but why.
Once we were in wolf form, I felt weird, a bond with Kace, is this her way of getting me close to her. Is this my death bed now. All these thoughts get to my head. She gets closer I gulp, as she puts her nose to mine. She is a beautiful brownish blackish wolf with a hit of blonde and white fur. Her eyes are a glowing yellow brown. She's as big as me. As we cuddle together I hear footsteps Josie might have told Landon. Voices begin to form. "Josie, are you insane, quick Mr. Saltzmen we have to kill that malivore thing before it gets to Hope." It's them, Kace back away. She does as I say and I'm in front of her. "Hope I'm opening the door and you run okay." Landon says, and I nod my head and look at Kace and she knows what is going to happen. As the door opens Kace and I run out like a dash. "Get that wolf now", Dr.Saltzmen demands the others.

Kace POV
I didn't expect Hope to save me. As if in the den told me to shut up. I tell Hope as we run far but far away. "Where are we going exactly." I say in a very plain voice. "No time to explain." She says. I don't know why she won't tell me until I knew where we were going. Malivore!!! "Hope this ain't a good idea. I'm not from malivore I'm serious!" I say terrified.
"Look it's hard for me to let you go Kace. Because I.... I ... I love you Kace!" Hope says, looking away. I was shocked she literally said she loves me. Like oh my gosh!!! I get close to her she backs up, flinching a little bit, after our eyes met, her shiny blue eyes are something beautiful. Then I lick her cheek and I weep in pain to a silver gun shot. "Ahhhhhruuu"

Hope POV
I look to see Landon shoot Kace, she's weeping in pain. She doesn't have much time before she's in human form. I pretend to be on my friends side. As I grab the clothes I run to the woods to change then come back. Cover up Kace as she turns to human form. Landon speaks. "I'm glad I caught her, before she threw you in malivore." I speak in a really mad tone, "Landon she wasn't going to throw me in malivore. She's innocent, she's a crescent wolf like me." As I show them the marking I have, Dr. saltzmen is shook. Landon doesn't believe. "I know what I'm telling you, anything from malivore can trick us." Making Dr. Saltzmen in his side. "Landons right, she can be around the school, but we need to keep an I on her understood. Hope for now you are in charge of Kace and her actions." He demanded me. As I agreed to is job. I grab Kace and take her to my room. Ask Josie to help me with a spell. "Hey Josie, help me with this one spell I can't do it alone since the silver bullet can kill me." "Sure hope, but this is for Kace, I am with you she isn't from malivore." She says in a quiet tone. She is with me, I'm glad someone's with me on kaces side. As we do the spell "mitesse(mit se) vancus (van -cus)" the bullet comes out and Josie does a spell to destroy the billet before it kills me, "ventos (ven-tos)" as it disappears in the air, Josie and I try to see if Kace is still breathing, I heal her wound like it never happened. "Kace" I say. No response. "Josie I got this thank you for helping me" as she leaves she says something that stung me. "No problem Hope, please make sure my Kace is okay." In a very sad voice. Before she leaves I nod to her. Then Kace wakes up. I look into her brown eyes. I lean in, and she backs away. I look at her with a confused look. "I think I'm with Josie." She tells me, trying to back away some more. I tell her, "so you feel nothing for me now." Hope I really like you, it's just Josie she likes me, and your with Landon I don't want any games." She thinks I'm messing with her feelings. "Kace, I don't actually like or love Landon, I love you. I am serious" I try not to sob.