Danger has come

Hope POV
Nothing has brought me out of luck. Having Kace bsck things seemed bsck to normal. But I shouldn't say really normal there could be a monster any time soon. My aunt Freya has been trying to find ways to save kace's sister.

Dr.saltzmen called Kace and I, which I found quite odd. "Hope, Kace you to can't be together anymore." Is he crazy that's impossible. "Why." I say confused. "Care to explain freya and Bonny." Dr.saltzmens looks at them. Wonder what's going on here. "Care to start of Bonny." Freya allows Bonny to speak. "Hey, I'm Bonny Bennett. Kace is part of a powerful witch and so are you Hope. You two together are far more powerful that you think." Kace and I stay confused. "What Bonny is saying Hope, is you and Kace are the most powerful witches in the world, once you two mate you'll be way more powerful than you think. A power that nobody will stop you with." Kace starts to speak she looked mad. "So your saying Hope and I can't be together because we are the most powerful witches in the world!?" "Yes Kace, exactly thst." "But there's a down fall if you two mate." Bonny states scaring Kace and I, so I ask Bonny "what's the down fall." "A child, a child that'd be Bennett and Michaelson blood." I repeat those words A child that'd be Bennett and Michaelson blood. "Isn't that impossible though for two girls to have a child." Kace says all confused but she's right. "Think about it girls your the most powerful witches to ever exist, you are capable of creating another human being." We look at each other so confused. And we look at them and hide our faces.

Sorry this is short I don't know how to explain the love story of Hope and Kace it's getting a lot harder because I forget what I want to write about since school is stressing me ☹️