Danger has come part two

Hope POV
After my aunt Freya and Bonnie told Kace and I thst we can't be together is too late already. The thing Kace and I have is bond. It can't be unbreakable. Which quite crazy because we never mated. The more we get close the way my aunt Freya knows we are together. Of course Kace and  I don't care and break those rules anyways. "Hope, I miss you, it sucks i can't sleep in the same bed as you." I tell her in hell of a flirty tone. "I mean who says we have to play by my aunt Freya's rules." She damn well agreed, and we looked at each other and talked until I felt lips on mine. It's the best feeling that I've craved for so long.

"Kace Lobner and Hope Michaelson, I specifically said you too can't keep doing this."  Ugh of course my aunt Freya spy's on us. "Okay, okay aunt Freya we won't keep doing this." I tell her, as she leaves, I drag Kace to the Saltzmen twins. "Hey girls, do you mind doing a block spell that my aunt Freya sent on us about Kace and I staying away from each other." "Sure, hope we both know you two really want each other." Lizzie says kind of grossed out. They do the spell milan (mi-lan). Kace and I go to the room and start laughing, it was quite a conversation of random things that just came to our minds one was, "don't kill a monster unless you are a monster." Gets us every time! The way Kace just makes jokes is quite cool!

As the day goes on we look at each other and we end up kissing. The kissing turned into making out and then to the dirty you know what. No details.

Kace really is a heavy sleeper, waking her up is a pain sometimes. "Kace wake up, we need to get to class." I say, no response. I look at my wrist and then at hers, it's the bond it's gotten stronger. "Kace lobner Wake up." I scream in that moment she woke up and screamed, making the whole school shake. Everyone ran out including us. "What the hell was that!" Dr.saltzmens answers, none of us admitted and he looked at me and Kace, he demanded us "you two to my office now." And Kace and I walk to his office. He talks to us. "You girls close to each other again." "No Dr.saltzmen, we are not close like that again Hope and I are just friends." Kace says as innocent as possible, ouch just friends she said. I send a mean little yell ouch through mind link. Of course she ignored. "Um okay, your dismissed girls get ready and go to class." Dr.saltzmen tells us.

As we get to our room I lock the door, pin Kace to the wall, with alittle annoyance and rage, "just friends lobner, are you serious is that what you want it to be." "Hope chill, no I love you. I wanted to protect us, please understand me." She says in a sad tone. She tried to kiss me , I really wanted to kiss her.

But I didn't, I just couldn't let her I was mad at her. The words "we are just friends." It stung me. Kace hurt my feelings.

Thought she'd never do it, but she did, for a reason to save the relationship, it needs to be a secret. I don't like keeping her a secret. It doesn't feel worthy to keep it that way.

But it has to, or Dr. saltzmen will separate us again. That's the last I need I just got her back.

I'd kiss Kace, but I'm still mad so I get ready and walk out slamming the door behind me. I felt her annoyance and felt her flinch through mind link, didn't know I could feel her emotions too.

I walk to Josie and Lizzie I really just wanted to be around my friends. I wanted nothing to do with Kace right now. Forgot we have the same class though it's going to be bad since she next to me.

She arrives, sits next to me. Pays attention in history class, which is good for me. I talk to Josie and Lizzie ignoring Kace. "Hope, why are you ignoring Kace." Josie says. "Uaahhh, you two got into your first fight." Lizzie looks all shook. "Ding ding ding, Yeah, something like that." I say rolling my eyes at kaces gaze and mad stare." *dingggggg.*

As the class bell rings for end of class I head to the next and the next still ignoring Kace. Until the last class of the day, I felt really sick, sick to my stomach. Which is weird because I never get sick. I'm a tribrid. I get up because Emma wanted me to do a spell. As I got up I fainted, everything went black.