I want kace back

Hope POV
I always hate how I can never see my bby, tell her how much I love her. Kiss her, make out, and you know try the dirty for once now. But Landon took thst away from me. Dr.saltzmen really has me on probation if I don't get bsck on my game in school and continue being an emotional reck I'll be in the den and it's too cold down there.

I walk to my class down the hall, of course Landon runs to me. "Hey, bby." He kisses me on the lips i don't stop him until we end up against a wall he goes to my neck thinking thst he gots me turned on. "Landon get off me." I say pushing him away. "Come on Hope, I know you love this." "Yes, I do, but from Kace." He wouldn't stop kissing me. I didn't want to hurt him and get in the den. It felt like Landon was going to rape me. But kace Came to my mind. She deserves to take my virginity not Landon. "Vesmatos. (Ves-ma-tos) he gets slammed to the wall. "Hope Andrea Michaelson, what did i tell you, in my office now the both of you." Dr.saltzmen demands. Great I am in danger of being in a den all thanks to my ex boyfriend Landon. "Hope, your acting out again." I reply fast "Landon tried to rape me I needed to protect myself." "I did not you kissed me first." "No, you kissed me, it was a mistake to kiss you bsck. I told you to stop. Dr.saltzmen I miss Kace so much." I start to sob. "The both of you quit fighting Landon, I need you to stay away from Hope immediately, I'm on it to send the girls to do a proctuon spell on Hope, rape or sex without consent is not permitted in Salvatore school grounds. Though safe and consent sex is permitted with safe proction." Landon was so sad he wasn't allowed to be around me, but I'm happy he doesn't what a relievement. He just needs to stop obsessing over me. He only obsesses over me because I once loved him before Kace came along, he never had sex with me and that's what he wants. If I have sex with him, he will try and make me mate with him. That's what he wants.

"Hope, go to your room today, you'll catch up with your classes later, cool off okay." I go to my room as he says while I doze off to the fact Landon almost raped me so I can mate with him gross!! I want Kace to be my mate, speaking of her I miss her soo much I try not to cry. I love her, missing her makes it worse as I sob, I get the crystal and light to the sun on the corner. "Hey Hopey." "Hey baby." I say smiling. "Now, your not crying over me are you beautiful." I start to cry more looking away so she doesn't see me "I am not beautiful when I cry." "Bby, your far from beautiful your too beautiful 24/7 my love." "I wish you were actually here to tell me that Kace." After talking to Kace on the crystal, it gets dark her funny jokes and dances make me laugh and smile her gibberish words like blaaaa bliiii daaa. Makes me so smiley. The reasons I fell for Kace besides from the wolf bond. Don't get me wrong Landon is a good guy but Kace is the love that makes every pain everything go away Landon didn't give me that all he did was kiss me to not make me think of it. Kace she makes everything better with how goofy she is, how she makes things I say to weird gibberish rhymes that come to her mind. I am soo in love with Kace it's literally impossible to explain.

I really want Kace it's been two weeks since I haven't been insane, but over a month of no sign of Kace. I need my girlfriend before I go crazy again.

The fact that she isn't dead and alive somewhere in malivore is crazy. It makes me crazy. Knowing she's alive and nobody knows how to find her. That's just making me more and more insane. "Hope, Hope we found Kace." Josie yells through hall way knowing I'd hear her. I jump out of my bed get ready and run out the door. "Where, where is Kace." I say in happiness ready to see my girlfriend.

As the group says she's somewhere in mystic falls. The squad heads over there to find Kace. "Your not getting her bsck Hope." Landon says screaming. "Landon, get out of my way." "Hope, please I love you I know your hiding your love for me." I get really mad "Landon, dint you understand Kace is my mate I don't actually love you." I push him away, and he falls back, getting grabbed by mg and kaleb. As the twins and I do a spell to get Kace back. "Dismentos suverto. Aclules darmito." (Dis-men-tos, su-ver-to, A-clu-les) 3x. the three of us repeat it three times. As it was over Kace comes out, but not alive. I turn around walking to Landon. "Hope, Hope" dr. Saltsmen yells at me. "Not worth it, don't start your killing spree your not your father Hope. Please breathe and listen to me you'll regret it." I take a deep breathe and relax. "Landon what did you do, you said she was alive." "Look, I lied she died, I thought she would survive. Instead her sister is alive, I'm sorry Hope, I knew thst Kace would be gone. Her sisters out thanks to you. Now she's going to obsess over you." I start to cry in josies arms. "Hi, I'm Dana, Landon I hate you. You knew Kace was suppose to be away from me. We merged and know you made me kill her why." Thst strange voice catches my attention. "Dana, your sister was dating my girlfriend I at least had to get rid of her." "My sister what, who's the girl." She looks at me when Landon points. "Oh Damn, my sisters girlfriend hot she got good taste. Hey I'm Dana nice to meet you and you are." I give her my hand hesitately because she killed my girlfriend. "Hey, Dana Im Hope. She was shook and let go quick "as in Hope Michaelson." She reply's all scared "yes I'm her." I say and she quickly does a spell that almost threw us all but I siphoned the twins and we protect everyone "ecolie." Then Kace is alive and Dana is dead. Kace looks at me but then the ground. "Dana, please wake up, stop saving me." She sobs I run up to her lift her chin up so she looks at me. Those brown eyes I've missed all month. I lean in and kiss her "I missed you bby." She smiles "I missed you to Michaelson."