Back Home

The return was rather silent
Nothing bad happend and nobody threatened us . It was almost boring .

It took almost other three weeks to finally arrive at the camp.

Finally we were back .
We accidentally met with hunters in the mountains and Celegorm and Curufin were their leaders .

They  greeted us a bit surprised from our arrival and escorted us back to the camp.

The Feanorians went ahead of the hunters in order to inform their brothers and cousins in the camp for us.

I can't say that Celegorm and Curufin were happy about me returning.

I wasn't missing their faces either.

Huan although was interested in smelling us and our horses curious about the new scents we were bringing.

When finally we arrived in front of the sount gate the doors were wide open and people were waiting for us.

It had been a long time I saw these gates .

Among them was Maglor and Maedhros. Although Sanya wasn't there. Maybe they had not return yet.

"I was waiting for you"Maedhros said and got closer holding the horse from the bridles.

"I'm glad you came back safe Alex!" Maglor spoke beside him.

I smiled.
"It's been a long time since we left I guess..Im happy we got back safe too!"

The others had already got inside with their horses.

"Shall i pass? Or you want your horse back?" I asked Maedhros who was looking at me with an intense stare for a while.

"You promised me something remember?" He said with puppu eyes.

"Oh I thought you've had forgotten about..." I murmured . I couldn't get away from my promises.

He pointed at his cheek like a small child demanding attention from the mother.

"Brother!" Maglor said looking at him with a death stare.

"Okay ,okay I got it!"

I leaned forward and kissed Maglor instead of him.

Maedhros opened his mouth to complain but i kissed him too before he did.

"Here. Are you happy now?" I asked with a smirk trying to compose myself not to blush .

"Yes.. Still it isn't fair he got a second kiss out of nowhere. There was no such deal" Maedhros  responded and offered a hand to help me get down from the horse.

"You'll have a second one someday" I added with a wink.

"How it was ?  Did anything happened? Are you hungry maybe? Did You get hurt anyhere?"Maedhros started his runt again as we were walking.

"Brother relax she just arrived. I think we should let her rest first"Maglor said while holding him from his shoulder .

"Everything and Everyone is doing fine. There's nothing to worry. It was a success i can say. But .. will tell you the whole story another time" I explained. If I mentioned the wolf accident this time he would probably have fainted or something.

"Oh.. i See.. shall we escort you to you tent at least?" Maglor asked .

"I'd like to!"I responded taking his hand.

Maedhros jealous as always grabbed me bu my left arm without saying anything looking away.

"My lady should I leave your luggage at your tent?" Tristan asked already unpacking the stuff of his horse few meters away.