The ride/3

I surpassed quickly Maglor ,who obviously was going slower for purpose.

The others had stopped in a small hill in the middle of the fields . The were laying in the grass as their horses was around eating.

"Are we late?"

" Not at all ! We just arrived" Celegorm responded.

"So who was the winner of the race?"

"I was of course! You think i would let Fingon win?" Maedhros said behind me with pride and stand on the top of the hill.

"So the winner want his price?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ow yes i almost forgot about thr price! what's the price?"

"Sandwich" i responded raised my basket. I dismounted from my horse carefully looking quickly behind if Maglor's r was coming and I marched towards the hill.

"The others who lost can't have a sandwich?" Fingon asked.

"I made for everyone don't worry !"

"Keep one for me !" Maglor shouted. Je had just arrived.

"Nah the loosers can't have a price" i replied coldly and turn my back at him.

Maedhros gave me a glance and raised an eyebrow.

".."

"Im just kidding here you are!"

I gave a sandwich to everyone to eat even Caranthir and sat in the grass to eat mine near Maedhros.(yeah we're talking about many sandwiches they are a big family)

Maglor sat on the right side.(Maedhros was from my left side) So actually i was like a sandwich. Between thean i liked and the man who had i crush on me.

What a great choice I made.

"What about a song?" Maglor suddenly suggested.

"A song challenge?" Fingon asked.

"Not a challenge again! Just a song"

"A song always fit with good food and companions!" Finrod said taking out of nowhere his golden harp.

"You'll join me cousin?" Maglor asked Finrod .

"Who else is gonna help us?" Finrod asked .

Galadriel poked her brothers as Fingon did with Turgon(Aredhel wasn't so good at singing compared to her others skills)

"Let's sing together!" Finrod said giving the sign to start.

And they sang. About the Sun and the Moon, about their fate and their destiny, remembering the past joy while looking at the future.
It was even more magical from the time Maglor sang to me alone.

Many elves singing together couldn't compare to nothing we call singing in our word. It was different.

But it came to an end.

And in the end Maglor holded my hand looking me in the eyes. He had looked at me many times . Although this time i could see from near his eyes was like the stars of Varda was reflecting in them.

And from the other side Maedhros also was holding my hand. But from accident.(Maybe he was trying to search in my basket about another sandwich but he missed because he was focused at Fingon)

I was sure I was as red as a tomato and even more. It was one from the top ten akward scenes i ever experienced.

Then Maglor and Maedhros looked at each other for a moment realising what they both just did. And then they pulled their hands back.