Nightmare

*if you are discusted by blood you have to avoid this chapter/ this chapter gonna be scary in some way( i hope)*

*I've added music . Is a score from Chernobyl the series which i think will make the chapter even scarier. The brave ones will read it with the music on*(i did too when i was writing the chapter)

Maedhros p.o.v.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes. What could happen? The last three days my nightmares and pain was bearable so why I couldn't just take more rest if i could describe it as rest.

I closed my eyes and sink into darkness. Beautiful quiet darkness. No dream. Just quiet. But the darkness was too much.

There was no end in this darkness. I could escape from it. I couldn't fight or move. Even it was hard to breathe .

I was drowing in the darkness.
I started hearing voices. Voices calling me from the depths with despair. I could smell blood and smoke in a horiible mix. But i could respond. And they keep calling for me. For help. Familiar voices.

The darnkess changed into a red blood colour. And all the voises stoped. Eventually. Quiet again. No smoke or blood was in the air . But then. Came the pain. Only pain.

Unbearable pain. Covering everything. A pain i didn't even remembered if i ever experienced before. A pain which was reaching your soul your mind and consuming them slowly. I didn't knew how to escape. I tried.

Then i managed to open my eyes again.

I was awake. I could feel my body. I could hear myself breathing. But still around was only darkness. A red mist covered the ground. I tried to stood up but something was holding me back.

Chains.

My hands was tied in chains behind my back keeping me down. I was kneeling unable to stand. I was no longer in a comfy bed. Nor in the camp.

Where i was?! What happened?!

"Alex?! Are you here?" I called out waiting for respond. Noone answered.

The mist slowly disappeared and uncovered a stone floor. It was old, and stained with blood, fresh and old stains.

A door opened in the dark bringing in red light and someone came in.

"Who's there?" I asked trying to understand who was the person in front.

"You didn't recognised me?! So much time passed from the day we met? Maedhros?!" The voice said sarcastically while it was coming closer.

"Show yourself!"

Two cat eyes glowed in the dark like fire and then two torches next to me lighten up with a red light.

It was him

Sauron.

"You! Dog of Morgoth!" I growled and he smirked in respond.

"Why im here? How did you..?"

"Oh dear don't be that hasty! You'll learn soon! I have to fix a little detail first!" He said and raised his hand ubove my head.

"What are you doing?!"

"Obviously your hair grown again. You know how much i adore them! I can't leave it like this! Plus your hair will cover your precious expression later!"

I tried to avoid him but he was quick as snake. He grabbed my hair and pushed down his arm making me look him in the eyes.

"You don't need it right?" He asked. I felt my head burning and strands of hair started falling to the ground.