Nightmare/2

*the same warnings as the previous chapter*

"What about another round?"
Sauron asked with a smirk.

Blood was everywere in the ground. Her blood. Spilled in the ground. I could handle to look at her. Or what was left of her.

"There is more?!" I groaned looking Sauron in the eyes.

"Fingon the Valiant, Firstborn of Fingolfin!"

"No.."

"Yes! Obviously he was my second option!"

"Don't you even dare!"

"I can. And i will." Sauron laughed.

"My dear you can't do anything! But first... You gave to see sone thinks.. Basically you'll hear them.."

Mist fell again covering quickly the ground with a terrible smell of blood and metal getting darker and darker around me until the torches ....

The chains was becoming tighter in my arms almost cutting my skin making me bow more.

Voices started whispering around me.
"We can let him die in Thagorodrim. He's our brother!".

"You know well he'll not survive! He's weak . Especially after the first time Fingon brought him back! He's  worthless!"

"Don't forget that we already agreed with Morgoth to exchange him for Hithloum!"

"Yes! We'll take the land back and well be the lords of the North! "

It was his brothers. Talking. About him. Sauron was showing him what happened. But it couldn't be the truth. It couldn't. It was his brothers.

The same brothers the first time did nothing to save him. They betray him. Again.

"Morgoth caught Fingon too when they attach."

"Let it be like this. Fingolfin will march to the Gates to take him back and then... When Morgoth will catch him too he'll give us a Silmarill as a reward! For the High King of Noldor!"

"But his sons? What about them?"

"After we reclaim the Silmarill nothing will stand against us! Noone! Well take over Beleriand and with our forces defeat Morgoth! We'll be the Kings in Middle Earth!"

"But there's only one place for a king. Who'll be?"

"You're right brother. Only one can take the crown.. And that's me!!"

"You? Why?"

"Cause I'm the Second!"

"No I don't think you are worthy for a King!"

The voices faded but now i could see likr in a vision fighting each other. Then all went dark again. The snell of blood was everywere.
It was lies. His brothers could never do this. Or they could?

"You saw what happened! When your brothers killed each other for the throne the field is opened for Morgoth again. He'll take back his Silmarill and then destroy the remaining elves in Beleriand. Noone will stand against his power! Not even the Valar! Sun and Moon will fade! And when all come into darkness again the new age will began!"

"That's what he told you! Lies! Nothing of this happened or will happen ever! Lies! That what you're a liar! That's what Morgoth taught you!"
I screamed.

"You can't understand Morgoths plan. Your head is too small for this. But ill let you live to see all of that with yoir own eyes! The Fallen King of Noldor looking at his people die and suffer. See his... crumbling under the shadow of Morgoth. Staying alone in the dark the last elf alive untill the darkness consumes himself!"

"You think you can break me?"

"Ah.. i already have! But still your peaces are near to each other like a broken mirror in a frame. I'll bring down this mirror!"

Soome cane in.
"Look! Fingon the Valiant!"
......
"No"
"Yes"
"Its not him! It just a stupid illusion of yours!"

"Yeah? You looked cute while looking at him desperate!"

"Shut your mouth!"

"What a reunion!"

"Why you brought him here?"

"To make a deal woth him"

"What deal?"

"Or he'll be my servant. Or he'll die"

".. "

".. but each option has its cost! When he choses to be with me he have to kill you. If he choses to die you'll watch him suffer"

"..."

"So what do you choose Fingon son of Fingolfin?"
I looked him in the eyes. He knew what to choose.

"I can't kill you... You're my friend"

"No..no just finish this! You cant die!"

"Nor you can!"

"So whats your choise? Death or life?"

"Death. Thats what i choose. Death for me"

"Don't"

"You know I don't do it because i love you."

"What?.."

"You betrayed me in the cringing ice! So the reason ill die id because i know you'll suffer later. Forever"

"What.. you said before were friends!"

"You said it too begore ages. But denied it when i saved you. I denied it now too!"

"Bring the wolves!"

....fingon dies...

"That- thats all you have? Why you keep me alive. Im useless."

"Just entertainment. I told you. Thats all for today . "

"What do you mean with rhis?"

"What did you hear?"

"But you did what you wanted. Im broken! You killed everyone i loved. What else do you want? isn't it enough for you?"

" Hm.. No. We just started. Tomorrow you'll see!"

"What?"

"The exact same thins again. And Again."

I closed my eyes for a moment snd when i opened them again everything was silent. Darkness.

Did the day passed already?!
But i was not in Thagorodrim.

I was back in my bed.

That was my room.
Was it?

Or it was just an illusion of Saurons to trick me?

No. It looked real.

I tried to stand up. It was a bad idea.

To be continued...✳️