King/2

Then Maedhros took his crown of his head and raised it still looking at the ground.

"Be our New King and Unite us!" He whispered but in the silence his words was loud and clear.
Fingolfin stood staring for a moment and then smiled softly.

"I've already forgiven you and our houses are united long ago. There's no need bowing before me. Although i can't deny the words of a King. If this is your wish I have to accept it." Fingolfin spoke and came closer.

He brought his hand to his heart and fell to his knees and then all the people behind him copied.
Maedhros looked at him suprised.

"The New King.."whispered
and placed the crown to his head.

And Fingolfin rose from the ground with his crown gems shining bright as the sun reflected at them
.
"The New King!"the crowd yelled.

"Stand up Maedhros head of the House Feanor" Fingolfin said and took Maedhros hand pulling him up.

Fingolfin was the New King.

He changed his mind. He didn't choose Fingon. But why? He did exactly like the book! How this happened? In the book what made him chose Fingolfin? Maglor changed his mind? So if i didn't tell anything Fingon would be the new king now. I couldn't be happening. I tried to change the future but instead the future turned out the same. Was it my faut? Or the future can't be changed at the end? There are all written in Mandos to happen? I knew about the Doom of Mandos. The curse Valar set upon the Noldor . It was all my tries worthless? I couldn't understand.

Then Fingolfin spoke.
"As the new King i Fingolfin son of Finwe and High King if the Noldor establish my territory here in Hithlum . From the mountains and the lake to the coast will be my kingdom! Our Kingdom!"

"All hail the King! Long live the King!"the crowd yelled again.

"Now let's celebrate!" Fingolfin said to the crowd and then turned towards Maedhros pointing the tent.
"Come!"

Only the family members was allowed in .
A huge wooden table was in the middle with many carved chairs as many as the family members (we're talking about a looong table)

A servant gave a mithril goblet to Fingolfin first and then to the rest of us.

Fingolfin afterwards took a silver flask and poured to anyone last to himself.
I didn't dare ask Maglor beside me what the liquid was assuming it was wine by its colour,a goldish white(idk if this is right)

"Lets drink for peace and unity among our kind . When we are united nothing can stop us!Not Vala nor beast!" He said and raised his cup and drunk. Everyone copied him.

It wasn't wine nor beer and is it was no human invention could reach its taste.

It was sweet and sour at the same time and smelled like flowers. Elf-drink obviously. Mortals was not allowed to drink these think such as they couldn't eat lembas.  I had my change.

Maedhros raised his cup again and shouted.

"All Hail the King!"

To be continued...✳️