Bantages

(In the original Silmarillion Maedhros is 30 freaking years hanged above Thagorodrim. Because of course i couldn't wait even three i wrote three months and some days.)

Finally after a week i find Sanya  gate of the(Feanorians) camp as i was walking toward the other gate. We've days to speak especially after Maedhros and Fingon return i saw her almost two times.

"We haven't speak for days! What's happening? Is that bad you don't return here to sleep?"

"The first day the call me it was worst than i thought. We've much work to do. After  I had to stay here for some hours to let the others rest and then i could go for a little sleep."

"So why the boys here didn't came to help you?"

"They wanted one woth the most experience. Maybe they call them later to change posts but they'll deside it another day"

"How is he?"

"Am.. not in the better contition."

"Aw"

"Listen i don't have enough time. Can you do to me a favor?"

"Of course! What do you want?"

"So you can stay in Maedhros tent for a while? I have to take some bantages from our tent. "

"I could go if you want to take them"

"You'll not find them quicly ill go now stay. Nonetheless i want to take a break from work !If something bad happen imidietly call me"

"What are you mean when you say bad? What could happen?"

Sanya didn't respond just kept walking away from me. She had to guard him for hours and even it doesn't sound bad  she was tired of it.

"How difficult could it be"
I went to Maedhros tent which basically was the healers before he show up. Noone was inside.

Maedhros was sleeping peacefully.

A walked as quietly as i could and sat down on the only chair near the bed.

I have to keep an eye in him until Sanya was back. How difficult could it be?!

I looked at him.
His right hand was tied with bandages up to the shoulder making almost no contrast with his pale skin. I was afraid if i was closer i could see clearly his veins. Only a white blanket was covering him from the waist and down. He looked better but his condition was still bad.

He couldn't heal in one day even he was an high elf. It was a difficult situation for the healers too it was the first time to deal up with a injure like that.

I was just sitting there looking at him breathing.

He didn't had manners the first rime we met. The second time tried to fix it by offering a friendship with evidences. Now he couldn't speak basically. It was better than starting roasting each other about the height or for my fighting skils.

Now he couldn't fight. But i could. How the roles changed. I was four months in Middle earth . Many things had happened. And i was still in the beginning. But I didn't knew if i wanted to stay more. I wanted to explore .

But i was consered about my loved ones i left behind. Maybe if the sended messengers in Doriath and i could speak with Melian... But i had to fix Sanyas problem too. I gave my word.
Damn. The words destroy families here.How did i mess so badly.

Then Maedhros woke up. I was sure I didn't make a loud noise to be the suspect so he woke up himself.

"Morning" i said and smiled.

He didn't respond.
He seemed lost. He started looking around the place curious like he had not seen before a tent.

"Who are you? "

Great. He had amnesia. And Sanya didn't say anything about it.
"Im Alex. Remember. The human. The short one. Wirh the pan"

"The human..?."
He looked at my red star i wore.

"Remember? It was yours. You gave it to me"

"The pan..."
At least he remembered my pan.

"Where I am?Why I'm here?"
Seriously i prefered when he was asleep.

"In the camp of Fingolfin. Fingon saved you"

"Fin.. Fingon?!"

"Yeah Fingon. Do you remember him?"

"Fingon..do we've meet before with him?'

"Is your cousin"

"My cousin..."

"Look you have many relatives i can explain you now everything because you're gona be to coma for two weeks after so just remember two names for now"

"Fingon..."

He repeated.

"Fingon"he reapetead more agreevesly

"Where is Fingon?"

"Ah... Here!" I said with a straight face.

"Where?"

"In his tent i suppose"

"Where?" He asked again.

"I don't know! I don't have an elven mind reading system to find him!"

He tried to stand up .

"No nonononoNO. Just sit. No what yoire think youre doing?" I said and jumbed from my chair by his side trying to stop him.

"I have to see him" he said with a serious face"

"Look not now. Why you don't relax. You'll see him tomorrow. "

"No i have to see him now! He said and pussed his hands down trying to stand up.
Then he noticed his hand.

He looked at it horrified for a few moment and then fall back on his pillows.

"Where is fingon?" He asked again . His eyes was filled with tears.

"I..i...." I mumbled. I'd already told him where he was. I had no idea what to say.

"I wanna see him..."he murmured.

Then Sanya just burst in without say anything.

"Here i brought the bantages" she said holding the bantages like holy grail.

She looked at me and after Maedhros.
"Aw"

"He woke up and.. he saq his hand and he had a bit amnesia" i explained.

Maedhros had fall asleep again.
"Did he recognised you?"

"I suppose! He remembered the pan. The he started asking about Fingon"

"This is good. When he woke up the first time he couldn't understand where he was or the thing that we're trying to help him and he attempted to escape from up even he couldn't ... It was like he was dreaming."

"Amd why didn't let Fingon came? "

"We agreed these days bot yo see anyone because if he still couldn't recognise them we disnt know what will happen. But he recognised you"

"See? My fighting skills aee no joke!"

"He can't understand who am i so if Fingon want to came to see him maybe you are the one who have to stay with them."

"But i have bot the better healing skills or .."

"If he see his friend why a stranger maybe he'll not trust him"

"So when this will happen?"

"I don't know. I have to speak with the others too"

"So i can leave now?"

"Yeah now is my turn, you can leave!"

To be continued...✳️