The ride/2

"Finally!" I murmured.
A white horse appeared slicing the tall grass from distance.*idk if this aqurate*

Fingon's horse. A grey one was following. It was Turgon. In his side was Aredhel with a brown one. House Fingolfin had arrived. Idril was with them of course.
(Turgon and curufin is the only one with kids in this story but i forget to a
dd them the most of the times)

Galadriel showed up first from her brothers riding a tall white horse. Last the twins of House Feanor with their ginger horses.

"Finally the families are together again!" Maedhros yelled and raised his left hand in a fist.

"Together!" Fingon repeated and raised his right hand in response.

"What about a race cousin?"

"A race?!" I murmured the same time with Caranthir and we exchanged a death glare.

"Isn't it childish game?"  Celegorm monologued and crossed his arms.

Sometimes they acted so childish even they was thousands years old. But i was happy to see Maedhros regain his past joy.

"Don't challenge me!" Fingon responded and started running forward.

"You fool! I'm faster!" Maedhros yelled behind him and followed quickly.

"Catch me then!" We heard Fingon laughing.

"We have to participate in this or we can take a normal ride?" Caranthir asked.

"C'mmon brother don't act so old!" Celegorm said.

"What do you mean i act old!? Im younger that you? You forget?"

"So if you wanna stay here ,stay a loser!" Celegorm laughed and galloped down the hill.

"Hey! Im not a loser you golden haired princess!" He grinned and curufin followed them chackling.

"Shall we?" Maglor asked me with a smile.

"Do i have a choice?"I murmured and smirked.

We run through the fields with the wind swirling in our hair cold and swift as it was coming from the mountains.

I had ages to fell like this.
Living in a big city like NY even if you go in a park, like the Central Park ,you cant feel this sense with all those building surrounding you.

My parents lived in the countryside were there was plenty of room do do whatever you wanted. It was different that the Ny . There i had work yo do(even i liked it work is work) i had a rent to pay ,plus the taxes and few time to clean the house and play with my cat .

But then I felted the same feeling. The feeling like I was back home. Free. No worries or responsibilities just me, the sky and the land, running freely in the fields. I had almost forgot how was to be free like that.

Being in Middle Earth wasn't a mistake. It was an opportunity. To give  value to the things I had but also to live the present as it was.

All this time i hadn't fully accepted the think that i ended up here. I played my role so the things would go in a safe flow as the story in the book.
But in the real story the end wasn't that nice for anyone.
I had to change it.
Already i had gained their trust from almost anyone. What was the next step?

To find why i ended up here continue to struggling with that case or just enjoy the sun forgetting about anything is going to happen next trying to play it innocent? Or help them change?

Well i already had change the flow somehow . Or entirely (bcs Maglor likes a mortal now) but it was just the start. The other think I didn't know it was that if i was aging like a normal person there . Or i was gona stay the same for the next hubdred years like the elves?

Well i wanted to see sone epic fights although if i was gonna stay so long then what?
It was a mess

Maybe a second opinion would help. From a Wise one. And i was not thinking about anyone from Noldor.
Melian of course. One day i had to visit Doriath. This may could cleary mind a bit.

Too much thinking. I had to relax. You don't end up in Beleriand every day right?

I let my hands from the bridles and raised my head feeling the air blowing. Free and wild. Feeling the moment.

"Enjoying the ride?" Maglor asked.

"I had time to be like this. Thanks for calling me today!"

"My pleasure m' lady!"

"Don't call me lady ! I feel like I'm you aunt or something! Only Alex! We've spoke about that i think!"

"Okay then Alex"

"Seriously I feel weird. All of you have beautiful names in any language and I stuck with Alex like a weirdo. Alexandra is a popular name in my word but in yours is nosence! What my name could be in elvish? I'm used to call me Alex all the time but i didn't think to tell you calling me a name of yours!"

"Hm. An elvish name. Let me think...I may call you ..Niquelótë..."

"Aw. I like this one. But what it means?" I didn't remember this name being one from a character the book. Plus I didn't knew Quenia that well.

"..." Maglor didn't say anything as response but just smiled with his handsome smile as always. He was smiling a lot this day. Maybe because we finally went for the ride he promised.

"Maglor?!"

"I like it too but Alex is fine! It different."

"If you say so"

The others was far way in front of us and i hardly could see them.

"Shall we go a bit faster? I don't wanna be a loser!"

"Deal?"

"The last one is a coward!" I yelled and run.

To be continued...✳️

Niquelótë is another name of Nimloth or Telperion the Silver Tree of Valinor
And it means white flower.