coolest kill

hey guys, before I start I want to put a trigger warning for themes of abuse in a relationship. if any of you are in an abusive relationship I want you to know that there is always a way out. I know it may not seem like it but I promise you there is always a way. I hope all of you are staying safe and if you notice the signs that someone close to you may be dealing with abuse please speak out and help them. remember, you are loved, worthy, and deserving of being here. you matter so so much.

y/n's pov

It was almost three in the morning. I looked up in the mirror at my tear stained face. the red mark on my face that was left from y/b/n slapping me still remained. I wiped my tears with my palm and let out a heavy sigh.

y/b/n had been aggressive before but he has never laid a hand on me like he did last night.

I stood over the sink for a moment, looking at my face in the mirror. I turned on the faucet and washed the mascara and tears off my face. I pulled my hair back in to a pony tail and changed in to pajamas. I needed to go to bed.

no matter how much I wanted to stop crying my tears kept falling. this was clearly going to be a sleepless night.

I sat down on my bed and stared at the wall. I was lost in my thoughts and was awoken by my phone ringing. 

it was y/b/n.

I hesitated. I picked up my phone with shaky hands and brought it to my face. I accepted the call and waited for y/b/n to say something.

I tried my best to hide my uneasy and out of rhythm breaths and my whimpers from crying.

"hello?" 

"oh don't tell me you're crying now." y/b/n said while scoffing.

I bit my lip hard and wiped a tear off my cheek.

"im not." i lied.

"oh shut up, I can hear you. I don't even know why you are upset this is all your fault." he continued.

tears poured down my face.

"I'm sorry-" I was cut off.

"oh don't pull that. if you were actually sorry you wouldn't have gone to the bar. how many people have you cheated on me with there?"

"none. it was just a work thing." my hands were shaking more violently than before as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"that's what you say every time." he said sternly.

"because it's the truth. I'm so sorry." I finished with a trembling voice.

"god dammit y/n If I'm such a shitty boyfriend then why don't you just leave me."

"I never said that, I love you!" I said sobbing.

he hung up the phone.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. I was crying so hard I couldn't breath. eventually I was able to slow my breaths and stop crying as hard.

I checked the time.

4:32 am.

I had to be up in less than two hours but I still couldn't sleep. I just gave up trying and started getting ready for work. I took a shower, got dressed, and put on some simple make up. by the time I was finished it was already dawn. 

I pulled my hair out of my face in to a loose ponytail and pulled some pieces down in front of my face. 

eventually around 6:30 I left my house to grab tea. not hating coffee would be pretty useful right now. finally I could go to working distract myself from this shit.