The Airport

DPOV

It was so adorable watching Roza rush around her apartment, packing for Russia. We had already stopped at my apartment to get my things. I was in and out of my place in 20 minutes. We were already at Roza's about 30 minutes or more and she only had her bathroom bag and her passport packed.

"I don't know what to pack.. What is the weather like over there this time of year? Is there only snow all year round? Should I pack only winter clothes?", Roza frantically said while rushing around her closet.

I let out a gentle laugh, stood up and crossed the room to help Roza. I came up behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders to get her to stand still for a moment. "Roza, you amuse me sometimes. Russia is not a frozen tundra like you think it is. The weather is pretty much the same as here. The only thing that you need to pack is this." I let one of my hands go of Roza and reached into her closet and pulled out a barely there black and pink nightie. "Pack only this and we should be good to go...Ouch!"

Roza had elbowed me playfully in the ribs. "Dimitri!..What am I going to do with you...", she giggled with a smirk and a shake of her head.

"Hmm...LOTS of things..", I said with a little growl. I side stepped her elbow this time.

"Get out and let me finish packing..If you had your way with my clothing options, we would only take your clothes and I would be naked the whole time."

"That is ok with me.." I ducked out the door before she could throw something at me.

About 20 minutes later we were on our way to the airport. In less than 14 hours we would be in Bia, Russia. One of the best things about this trip, besides going with Roza, is that my family had no idea that we were coming.

RPOV

We were in the car heading for the airport. My mind kept going in all directions, I was trying to think of what I packed, I hoped that I packed right for the trip. Clothes was my biggest worry, Dimitri was no help in choosing what clothes to bring. Mind you, I wouldn't mind being naked with him the whole time. I decided to pack a bit of everything, shorts, capris, long shirts, tanks, some jeans and a few sweaters..

"Oh my...I forgot to pack underwear.." I said out loud. We were pulling into the airport long term parking lot and didn't have the time to go back and get them.

Dimitri squeezed my hand, "Don't worry Roza..They do sell underwear over there. We can stop at the store before we go to the house." Dimitri said with a laugh.

DPOV

"You find this very amusing don't you?" I opened my mouth to reply. "Don't answer that.." She quickly added. She was more beautiful, if that is possible, when she is nervous.

We were sitting at the gate waiting for the plane to start boarding when I heard someone say, "Dimka is that you?..Oh my..It is you."

I turned my head to see Sonya and Mikhail, two of my best friends from Russia standing not five feet away. "Wow, what are you two doing here?" I said standing up and gently putting Roza's head on my folded sweater and giving Sonya a hug and Mikhail a man hug.

"We are catching a connecting flight home to Russia, we are on our way back from Vegas. We were on our honeymoon.", Sonya explained.

"Congratulations." I said with a smile.

Mikhail asked, "Where are you heading?"

"I'm heading home to Russia for a visit.. Well, Roza and I are." I turned so Sonya and Mikhail could see the sleeping Roza. "She just fell asleep an hour or so ago. I looked at Roza with much affection.