Touched

IVAN'S POV

I silently waited in my room until I knew everyone in the house would be asleep, well besides Peter. I made him go outside and watch the window, just in case Rose would get untied and escape through the side window.

I never heard a peep in the house in a few hours. I didn't even hear Rose sniffling anymore, so she must have fallen asleep too. I decided to make my move. I wanted Rose, and I was going to have her. Either willingly or by force.

I crepted down the hall, stopping only when the floor boards made a particularly loud creak. I didn't do this out of being afraid of waking someone up. I did it because I seen it in the movies and I always wanted to do it. Besides, if I did wake some up, I would like to see them try and stop me.

I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it until I heard the click. I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me.

I turned around to face the bed, Rose was tensed and cringing away. "You're awake..You just saved me from waking you up...We can do this the easy way or the hard way.", I said as a sly smile spread across my lips.

I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I lightly ran my fingers through Rose's hair. She shivered at my touch.

"I can see what my son sees in you...You are a beautiful creature." I licked my lips.

I trailed my hand from her hair, down the side of her cheek, across her neck and down in between her breasts.

I brushed my hand across her breast and pushed down the strap to her tank top. I raised my eyes to look at her. Silent tears were coming out the corner of her shut tight eyes.

I let out a low chuckle and said, "I haven't had this much fun since...I don't think I ever had this much fun..."

I continued to trail my hand back over to Rose's breasts and down to the edge of her tank top. She started to squirm when my hand started to get lower on her stomach.

"Tsk, tsk..." I said, waving a finger from my free hand. "You must stay still, this will be over before you know it."

With her eyes still closed she stayed silent, as I lifted myself off the edge of the bed and walked down to her feet. I placed my hands on the ropes that were tying her feet together. I said to Rose, "I'm going to have to untie your feet so we can do this. If you play nice I promise not to hurt you too badly.. Do you understand me?"

She hesitated a few seconds, then shook her head yes. Her eyes still closed.

I untied the knots from the ropes and released her feet. I bent myself forward, rubbing my hands up and down her bare legs. I stood back up and began to unzipper my jeans.

It happened in less than a blink of an eye. Rose had recoiled her legs and then kicked me with both feet, causing me to stumble backwards.

"I see that you want to do this the hard way." I quickly regained my balanced and completely removed my jeans. I know stood in front of Rose wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.

I climbed on top of Rose and straddled her, using my body weight to hold her down. I could feel her body tense under mine. Her eyes were still closed.

"Now, I was going to go easy on you, but now you are going to feel all the pain in the world...Lets start off where we were earlier ." I grabbed Rose's chin to hold it in place, while I forcefully kissed her on the lips. She started to buck her body, trying to get me off of her. I pressed myself onto her more to hold her down.

I let her out of the kiss and with both hands I tore her tank top completely off and tossed it to the side. She was now in only a grey sports bra and a pair of stripped bikini panties. I slid down and forced opened her legs.