i want to ki_ _ you (answers may vary) ( 𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚊𝚍𝚊!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 )

❛𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

RIGHT now you were hanging around a rope attached to your feet, as your world was upside down, hair and arms all pointing downards as well, and your head getting too much blood all at once.

Did you sign up for this?

No, of course not.

All could've been better if it weren't for your stupid partner, who always seemed to, kind of, not give a shit about you when you were on missions together and left you to rot at the enemies' place. And you would always beat the shit outta him for doing that to you, but he enjoyed teasing you way too much.

Your breath was getting worse by each minute that passed by. Yes you didn't have any ability but you were a great fighter, and you did have a partner who was good for something.

At this point you actually gave up doing anything and prayed that he'll come soon and stop the enemy you were sent to Osaka for in the first place. You tried everything, swinging to get to the switch, try to grab something to move the switch but to no success.

The sunlight was shining through the windows and right onto your face, which was increadibly annoying and you just wanted be free already. You didn't think you'd be that unprepared for this mission and underestimated the enemies' power and force that would bring you to your current situation.

Kichirou Yamasaki.

"Fucking son of a bitch," you spit out every syllable as you moved your arms in an angry motion, deep frown drawn over your face.

Kichirou was the one who had you captive and your job was to stop his illegal doings, like drugs, murders, breaking the law, sexual assault and so on. Unfortunately he wasn't alone and had quite a few people on his side, supporting what he did and thought it was it okay.

Footsteps echoed the stairs leading to the room you were in and you instantly became alarmed, muscles tensed up, hands balled into fists. You hoped whoever it was, that they wouldn't keep you in their chambers, or worse, kill you. That wasn't your cup of tea because you were born to kick sorry ass.

A familiar tune reached your ears, the closer the person came, your straight face contorting to a confused one. Wait, I know this melody.

And to your surprise, it was your partner.

Your eyes met the moment he stood still in his tracks, one hand on his hips, his stupid good looks being an intruder to your suffering right now. Not a good time to simp, you thought.

"Hmmm, who do we have here?"

Rolling your eyes, you groaned, not able to feel your feet anymore as the numbness was taking over and you felt so dizzy right now that you wanted to throw up.