if only ( 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎!𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 )

(pls watch the video first and read the lyrics then proceed with reading ty)

NOW PLAYING : the truth untold by bts vocal line

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

THERE he was, writing a letter, at his sand castle which looked deserted but in reality is a mafia controlling the undergrounds.

Osamu was the lead of the mafia, so he owns the whole sand castle.

He may not seem like it at first, since he'll act all bubbly and is always fanscinated and curious about everything, but he is actually a genius at strategies, a cruel man with no mercy, making him be feared by so many.

The 17 year old is an insane boy, smiling after shooting an enemy after luring them in and having a normal conversation with them, then moving on to sing a melody and dance around.

But one thing the brown haired boy really cherished more than killing, was his flower garden.

It was located right in front of the building and oh, how truly big and beautiful it was.

Osamu only kept flowers which were the most expensive and rare.

He loved his flowers with a passion.

However, he was very insecure about himself. He wouldn't like it to show his appearance due to low self-esteem and the words 'i'm too ugly' 'nobody wants to look at me' 'they won't like me' 'i'm too scared' repeating in his head.

Depression got to him a lot and he considered committing suicide in the near future, which lead him to drink a lot and have several mental breakdowns.

He just wasn't satisfied with himself at all.

So he would hide is face with his bandages and his plaster as a mask.

One day, Osamu came back from being bored by paper work and walked along the halls and stair cases.

"Yikes.." he stretched himself, "that was really so boring and useless..." he looked out of the window, wanting to be blessed by the beauty he owns.

As he put his eyes on them, his sight had been interrupted by a person.

He squinted his eyes and walked closer to the window, his lips parted.

In the middle of his garden he saw a girl, probably in his age, 'stealing' some of his precious flowers.

A subordinate, Chuuya Nakahara, stopped by and saw his master look out the window intently and went over to him.