guy.exe (𝚌𝚎𝚘!𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛)

▶️ NOW PLAYING : guy

▶️ NOW PLAYING : guy.exe by superfruit

𝘰𝘩 𝘪, 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺
𝘰𝘩 𝘪, 𝘰𝘩 𝘪
𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘰𝘩 𝘪, 𝘰𝘩 𝘪

WAITING for the right man was harder than you thought. Perhaps you thought it might be easier since fictional characters always used to be so perfect in every way. You're already an adult in your mid 20s and you feel that you're some teenage girl chasing after boys.

Finding the perfect man suddenly popped up into your head when you reached your last years of studying medicine to become a doctor. It was so sudden it even surprised you. But when you thought about it, your insticts weren't wrong, you did want to search for someone as early as possible. However, it's already been a half year and damn were you desperate.

The moment you saw a handsome man, they slipped out of your fingers like soap. No matter how much you tried, you never had any chance, something always had to happen to stop anything more happening between you and the men you had an eye on.

How they looked didn't necessarily seem important to you. Long hair? Hell yes, those are the hottest. Short hair? No problem, they look fine too. A tall lean guy is what you aimed for, the hair colour didn't matter to you either, nor how masculine or feminine they were. Deep voice? You couldn't say no. Though you had great expectations from them, demanding this and that from them.

"Where are the boys at with emotional stability?"

You asked while walking in the streets at a busy time of the day, holding your favourite bag linked around your arm as you held your phone to your ear. The noise of cars and chatter reached you, going past people with their difficult lives and eyes always darting everywhere around you.

"With a nice car, a CEO?"

"And almost just as smart as me?"

Your best friend, (f/n), caught onto your question and talked about your complaints you had for all the men you hadn't met yet. "Tch, as if there's those type of men left on the planet, it's like they're deserted," she replied with sass as you could visibly imagine her make a disgusted face while sitting on her bed.

"But where are the boys at with financial security?"

A whine left you as your entire body slouched along with your mood, lowering your face as well. It was frustrating to say the least, you didn't have to be so worked up over men but you couldn't help it.

"A doctor? A model? A man of possibilities?" (f/n) released a dreamy sigh, hearing that she had dramatically dropped onto her bed, probably laying on the bed like a starfish.