nightmares ( 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 )

❛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯❜

𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

IT'S Sunday night at 1.31 AM.

The sky was pitch black, you could barely see any stars which was unusual for Yokohama.

But the familiar smell of rain that poured today a few hours ago hit your nose, alongside the strong scent of gas and cars.

You walked along the streets holding a few bags filled with some groceries on both sides. Every now and then you got a little annoyed of the 'sharp' edges of packages inside the bags hitting against your leg harshly, which made you click your tongue and roll your eyes.

The paper work at the Agency you had to put in order, stack in a big pile, write and report exhausted you to an extent, your body was drained and the heavy bags made everything worse for your muscles and sucked out your energy.

You couldn't wait to get to his apartment.

Only a few blocks to walk until you reached your destiny.

I wonder if Dazai is asleep. I think so.

Eyebrows were put to a frown on your face as you thought about your boyfriend.

Dazai was already finished with his work a few hours before you did and headed to his apartment immediately.

But you were expecting him to be asleep by now since he isn't a person who sleeps at like one in the morning, he cherishes his sleeping system other than you.

As you got to his apartment you put down the heavy bags on the ground and took out the second key for the door of his apartment he gave to you.

Unlocking the door, you quickly grabbed the bags and entered the apartment.

Then you went to the kitchen and noticed the lights where on. You frowned.

Shrugging with your shoulders you put the bags on the counter and walked back to the door and closed it, locking it.

You put off your shoes and placed them right next to Dazai's which was at to your left if you face the door.

Entering the kitchen again you unpacked all the food and groceries on the counter and opened the fridge and put everything into it. You made sure you put everything the way Dazai would do because you know what a lazy ass he is and doesn't really like to be confused.