focus on me (𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝)

❛𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶❜

𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶❜

He's focused on his book, fingers flipping the pages as you could hear his soft breaths right next to you.

The room was dimly lit and you were laying next to Dazai, as he was sitting relaxed. You gave up distracting yourself with your phone almost 10 minutes ago when the sudden need to be close to him came to you, being unable to think of anything else.

Your eyes wandered over to his side profile from your lying position, his features very prominent, eyes slightly opened, not blinking too often, darting left to right with head not moving. Dazai loved books and he was always serious about them, trying to understand the message or think deeper and more profoundly about every book that he liked. He was always so immersed in every story, as if he was being sucked into another world, trapped in a trance, everything else around him a blur and let those characters or the writing distract him from his usual depressive thoughts.

You liked books too and would read the same books as his but sometimes it was too much. He spent too much of your time on some characters or black letters printed on simple white paper. He was too immersed to notice your wants and needs that a girlfriend rightfully should have and get fulfilled.

And today marked the day where you make him focus on you alone.

The plan was to go along slowly, not rushed, just first subtle hints to give him that you wanted something.

First, you started playing with a small piece of his white button shirt which was a bit unbuttoned from the top, tugging at it gently, as if you were a child. He didn't react and just continued his thing. Then you turned to him, still lying down, and wrapped your hands around his slender yet muscular arm, squeezing it and rubbing it out of affection. This sparked an answer from him.

"Hmm, you're touchy today, princess."

"Yeah, your arms are very nice," you spoke in a small but timid voice, eyes staring at his flexing arm which you loved wholeheartedly.

Again, no answer.

Now you slowly sat up, just to be about his height when seated and just stared at him. Even doing this forced no reaction from him. You huffed in annoyance, slightly frustrated and brows furrowed.

Your eyes then fell upon his pretty (and bandaged) neck with his very noticeable adam's apple that moved every time he spoke or swallowed. You could only see a portion of it, since his collar hid it from you. The urge to kiss it washed over you and you honestly couldn't hold back any longer as your body moved on its own.

Soon your lips made contact with his neck to which he tensed up slightly, still choosing to ignore your attempts again. His skin was soft as usual, he was especially sensitive around the neck but he got used to it ever since you started dating. Eventually you started with a few pecks, then proceeded with real kisses, gripping his shoulder firmly.