how to save a life ( 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 )

❛𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯,𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯❜

𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯,
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 !
𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒

▶️ NOW PLAYING : dark red by steve lacy (slowed + reverb)

"DON'T you think death is amazing, Chuuya?"

You asked seriously, a dreamy undertone to your voice as you waited for his answer.

The said gingerhead stared at you as he paused mid drinking his wine, eyes wide. He couldn't believe that you'd be interested in death. It sent a really uncomfortable shudder down his spine at the odd familiarity of the topic.

He wiped his face with a napkin after gathering himself, "Um, well, it's a daily part of my job, so I can't really escape it but if you're asking me whether I am obsessed with it? Absolute not," he emphasised the last part, his knuckles white at the thought of a certain man who would never shut the fuck up about that very topic.

Your face visibly saddened at his response and a pout left you, "Aw man, I really thought you'd be the man for me Chuuya. Guess you're not then,"

Chuuya tried not to burst out of anger right then and there at that and calmed himself down, not wanting to cause a commotion in the expensive restaurant you two were in at the moment. He forced a smile that didn't reach his blue eyes when he said, "Yeah that's fine by me actually. I liked you too and you're not that bad either but we can't date like this. Sorry 'bout that," he said halfheartedly, but he really did think you were a wonderful woman but just the thought about death being your inspiration almost made him throw up.

That's when you both exited the restaurant to head to your apartment. You were kind of sad that you didn't get a catch today with Chuuya but you weren't surprised, because why would men ever like you? They always used you anyways.

"So, where do you live? I'll escort you home,"

Turning your head to him, you answered, "Not far from here, we'll have to take the bus for that,"

"Alright then, let's g-" the man's voice paused, making you turn to him in confusion. He was glaring angrily ahead of you two, eyes twitching this time and went two steps back. Your eyes followed his gaze when you saw a tall and handsome man walking towards you.

"Well if it isn't shrimpy kid! Hey~ what's up, buddy?" his voice reached your ears as you couldn't take your attention off from him.