bandaged hands ( 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎́!𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝚊𝚞 )

❛𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳❜

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳❜

YOU were outside on a Saturday afternoon and just came out of a shopping mall, holding two shopping bags in your hands as you walked down the streets of Yokohama.

The sun shone brightly that day, the sky a clear and nice colour of blue and the wind brushing away a few hair strands from your face.

You had casual clothes on, your favourite combination as today was a good one and you felt very satisfied, enjoying yourself.

I haven't eaten something since 7 in the morning... I should get something.

And with that you made your way to the nearest café, your (e/c) eyes wandering around to find it.

Coffee.

Is what you like most. When the bitter taste melts onto your tongue and leaves a pleasing sensation afterwards and calms down your entire body, but slowly wakes you up from your tired and sleepy mood. That's what you desire right now.

'Uzumaki'.

As you saw those letters appear in front of you, you went inside, seeing other people sitting at different spots, chatting and drinking their ordered and desired hot drink.

You licked your lips as you moved your legs to the counter and waited.

As you did, you looked up to the menu and sat down onto the chairs right at the counter. You placed your hands on it after putting your bags right in between your legs so no one might steal your stuff.

Focusing hard on what to drink and being lost in your own train of thoughts, you didn't notice a person standing in front of you, who had been staring at you the whole time.

They leaned their body onto the counter and layed their arms onto it while admiring you.

Just as they reached for your hand, you snapped out of your daze and quickly stared at them startled.

It was a man in his twenties? Yeah, seems accurate.

He had an apron tied around his body with the text 'Uzumaki' on it, with a white t-shirt and a cap on his head. He had curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes looking at you in a way.

You forgot about him holding your hand and then glanced down onto your hands.

His hands... were wrapped in bandages?