betrayal ( 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊!𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 )

❛𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸❜

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸

"AHHH," left the lips of the short Mafia executive as his eyes were closed shut and arms lifted behind his curly auburn hair.

"I kicked their asses so well today, don'tcha think, Dazai?" he spoke with content and mischief lacing his voice as he turned to his parnter.

The tall and intimidating male only released a sharp sigh with crossed arms.

Today, the two top Mafia executives, Chuuya Nakahara and Osamu Dazai annihilated two pain in the ass organisations from the west in an hour or two.

Both of them are feared nationwide and a few parts in Asia. They're known as Double Black. At only the age of 16, both of them defeated an enemy gifted organisation overnight. Their alliance was considered 'the most devastating rivalry in history'.

And now year later, they're still kicking sorry asses.

They're unrivalled.

"Yeah, sure Chuuya. Now give me a break, I need some booze at the bar to brighten up my night and not listen to your nonsense the whole time," Dazai spoke, annoyance and exhaustion evident in his deep voice.

The red-head snapped at his direction, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You talk shit about your suicide crap 24/7! I can't believe you!" he retorted agitated by his nuisance partner, hands balled into fists.

"Bastard..."

The pair went down a dark and old alleyway to get to said bar. 'The Bar Lupin' is the Mafia's favourite bar to get a nice drink after a tiring mission and just sit with their colleagues and enjoy their time.

A read glow appeared soon after as they neared the bar and spoke not a word.

When they arrived, red light hit their skin, making their eyes squint a little because of the sudden bright light in the pitch darkness and pushed open the door.

"Ah, fuck yes," said the small Mafia member in utter delight as the smell of delicious liquor met his nose and already made him crave for a good wine.

Both boys walked inside the bar and went over to the counter only to see you, a (h/c) haired girl in her seventeens sitting on one of the tall chairs.

That kind of caught Dazai's attention a little.

You and Dazai have met not long ago, when he was on a mission and he met you there, you both exchanged a few words, him asking you about your ability and you also took a liking in him.