Champeeon 9

It was the night before the morning of the night of the day or the mor ing of that one time that it was morening and then it was knight and Mister Ciel Ghostnest was soundly snuzing in his snooze bed pillow bed when Mister Sebasstian Michtellalis came tonk tonking on his brown wooden door.

"It is time to wake from tht slumbler, mister

Wait this is wrong this is not the right story lets rerestsrt

It was the n-eye-t before the mourning of the night of the day of the morn of that one time that it was morening and then it was the night and Mister Sébastien Mickles were soundly snuzing in his snooze bed pillow bed but he wasn't actually sleeping becoz actually demon men don't acytually sleep actually, when little boy lord ash gray blue shaggy hair eye patch fancy girly clothes brand on back pentagram 158 cm blood type O+ sporting two rings came rappa tappa tapping pounding on his brown wooden door.

"SEBSTAN!!! Y R U NOT WAKING:?!!"

"mrr I am tirrd" he grumbled crunchily as he arose like a man from the grave of death from his soft bed that he didn't sleep in. Ciel boy Oh+ blood type came punding through the door in argy anger.

"GeT up!! You dumb sleep poop! Where is my brekfust in BED?!!!!!!!" he enraged scrmd

In the midst of all this scream and yell, Sebstean Miss Understood Ceel and thought he was saying to get the cats out and bring them immmediateley to him. Out he jumped. From his bed. He did a rushing tp the closet whenre his cats are kept and did fling that door open to reveal the cats tat he had hiding in his closet where they were kept where he had rushed to. Seal did a harsh exchanging of gases in his throat with surprise at the cats that Sebie had revealed like a magician with a magic closet full of cats.

"WOT are these creechures in your cloest?!!" cEil demanded, only to recieve a groggy face from Dabastian.

"Did you not say to release the cats, yung masta? I thought you said that I neede dto relase the cats, mai lord," said the groggy Serberustian in grogg.

"W-ahwhat? I-I I'll call Swizzerland to asasinate you if you do'nt help m- me-meme!!"

Ceal's face was already swelling up real bad, getting all red and puff puff ad his throat was startingt o close up his air pope so that he could not breah through his blow pipe and exchange gases necassary for life breath. His cerulean dazzling eyes wire closing shut two so that he could not see the monstrosity of the cats before him that were causing his swellen.

"SEb-" he squeezed, "I can;t BREATHE- I CANt sEA! HELLP!!!"

But Sebastian was actually quite enjoying himself, actually. He let out a hearty "ha-ha" and wiped his moist lips before letting CeCe know that he liked the cats too much to help him. Ceil was screaming for help, collapsed on the floor in a heap of collapse. He was ready to burrst because of his lack of breathe." Sebastian just literally like put a huge strand of magestic jet black dark as night hair behind his overly large ear and let out a hearty "ha-ha".

"Ha-ha" he laughed heartily," Your sowl is way too yummy for me to help you now, little boyy," he cackled with his slimy demonic voice box, heartily.

Seil tried to screm but alas it was to no avail because he could not. Seb took the chance to grab the boy and nom his soul real quick before apolojizing to his cats about the mess. He took up his favourite cat, Betty, and kissed her on the nose with his spritely crumbly D-mon lips.

"This was my plan all along," he chuckled, his mop of crow coloured hair flapping in the breeze and his vermillion red eyes narrowed in amusement at the sorry site before him with a shake of his haired head. "What a silly little boy. That's what you get for dancing with a dveil coz I'm simply one deevil of a butter HAHAA"

And that is the tragic tale of Cie Poltergeisthome. I hope you learned the lesson to never let your demons own cats, Okay? Becuse someone might be allergen and that would result in bad. Please be careful around trains and demons with cats, okay?