Chapstick 4

Editor knote: This chapter is a bite different from the normal crunchy chaptiers I usually normally right. So let us get going

A tap on my shoulder notificationed me that someone had given me a tap. I turned around and was surprised to see... America(?) there.
"Well hej there, Murica. What doing...?"
He gave a small exchange of gasses in his throat and put a loose bit of hairy strand of hair into its curly place. "I... I'm not Canada- I mean! Nono, I'm not America! I'm Canada!!" he blurted, spitting all over his pet poler.
"O... okay." I turned around again awkwardly and nodded my eyes.
"B-but wait, what aye I really wanted to sae was... I love you-"
His tasteful words fell into quiet silence as we both stared awkwardly.
"Well... um," I coff'd, putting my hairy head hair back where it darn belonged, "I guess that's nice."
"Okay. D-does that mean that um... you love me 2?" Aneri- er, Canada looked up at me with those big mulbrrry eggplant eyes of his.
"Ame-Canada... I... do...?" I answer with a quick exchange of unsureity breathing.
"Okie! I like that. Thanks. Can you- I mean, do you wanna like... elope?"
A nervous sweating swoped down my eyebriwn. This was very exciting. I was so afraid of it.
"Okay cool."
His bear barfed though so we had to wait a minute before we did the elopationing.

A year later...

"Wife... hey. I have some naple siprup for Yu. Do y9u want some?"
I had had malp sippingyrup thirty days in the row and I was about ready to throw his bear away.
"You can't keep feeding me like this-" But when I turned around to face the Canada man, I saw someone I didnt recognize.
"W-who... who are you?! You're in NY house!" I backed away slowly.
The strange hooman looked mortified.
"Wofe... I... I'm CANADA!" He began ti sweet and hypervent.
I shook my head in fear. "I dont know you...."
This person looked up with tears glassing his eyes. "Why...," he choked. "Why DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!" he screaned.
I was breathing hard as the strange, purple eyed guy came closer. "G-get away!" I cried.
"But we- we've bee elope for A YEAR, WIFE!!"
I could feel his sorrowness eruption from his brain but I really didnt know him.
"Why me? Why dies this happen to me? First my own brother, then...." He could not Finnish. I skeeted out the door and ran into the grass. This guy was too weird for me.

It has been two years since this occasion and I dtill thinki back on it. I eometimes sea glimpses of a mulberryeggplant eyed man wandering the lonely streets with a white bear. It haunts me to this day. He watches me sometimes with a sad.
That is the story of the guy that follows me.
The end.