Chapel 12

Somewhere over the sunnytie (instead of rainbow because that's over used), there was a you. You worked so that someday you could become the poorest rich person. It had been your dreamiest dream to become the richest poor person, but that fantasy was much too unrealistic so you went with the second best option.

Anyways, it was your job to sit in a box on a step ladder that was much more lad than expected. Sometimes it spoke to you, but that's a story for another time.

On one particular, not so significant Hump Day (Wednesday for those who might be uncultured), and after a lovely sky leak (rain pour once again for those who might be uncultured), you noticed that the open ceiling was leaking once again. How annoying it was that your none existent roof didn't block any of the rain again. Several puddles of sky tears licked your feets as you sat on your anthropomorphic step ladder. The water distracted you from observing a man that happened to stand like an enemy stand user across the parking lot. He looked like he was... leaking oozing, but that didn't bother you since you didn't see him.

And that was the last I didn't see of Sir Leak.

It was the four of Joiyl and I was calmly sitting calmly in my calm box of calmness when, calmly, I glanced up from my calm feet and calmly observed a calm leaky man calmly observing me, calmly.

"I'm mister Creamy Flem," said he. (Calmly).

"Oh okay"

Then he left, calmly. That was the last I did saw of meester Sweeden. That's when I heard it. The drip drop of the leaky floor leaking through the door.

I started rapping in surprise when the ooze fromed into a person. I was so infatuated by this really hot crow nest hair science guy that I slipped on his leak a lot.

"R u Bill Nye? Nest edition?" I asked with calm fervor.

He smiled with those soulless black crow eyes. They had no reflection. They had no pupils. They had no shading. They were just LEAK. "We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty."

I screemed. "Who- who's we?!"

He gave no reeply. He smiled with those soulless black crow eyes. They had no reflection. They had no pupils. They had no shading. They were just LEAK.

"This isn't about your leaky bladder problem is it? I swear it wasn't me!" I was so apprension that I slipped a lot again gracefully and fell into the soulless man's arms.

"Wow you have really nice black crow eyes. They have no reflection. They have no pupils. They have no shading. They are just LEAK. Now THAT'S my kinda man," I said calmy.

His teeth were scary. But at least they'rr not pointe.

"Your car has reached the limit of its warranty. We have contacted you to let you know that if you don't renew your warranty-"

"Are you trying to woo me, sir?"

"No, not really. We are contacting you to let you kn-"

"Because it's working."

The leaky Bill Nye man had several gallons of blood rush to his cheeks. "Are YOU trying to romance WE?"

"I do like guys with eyes."

"No one has ever spoken to me before. They al=wys hang up."

"Hang uop what, the door??""anyways, back to those soulless eyes of y0urs."

Leaky Vik returned to his normal amount of bl000d in his cheeks. Your flirtatiousness was not very effective! What will you do this time?"

"You know what has even beautifuller eyes than me? Your cars extended warranty."

"You know, I'm very tempted to pluck those peepers right out of your noggin and put them on display for myself. In denture solution. For preservation purposes, obviouslky, no other reason."

"We am disappointed." Suddenly, always-grinning-resting-face-suspicious-man-with-scientific-and-criminal-background-best-friend-is-Joker-(which one??? the world may never know)-who-he-hangs-out-with-on-the-weekends-to-go-bowling-and-does-extensive-research-on-exploding-people-while-he-infultraits-company-8 man leaked away the same way he snook in. For fun. Man. And that was the last time I did see mister gray-skinned-very-unchanging-wardrobe-very-salute-with-wrong-hand-very-voice-acted-by-Ian-Sinclair-very-6'-2''-very-159-pounds-very-23-years-old-very-A+-bloodytype-man.

"That explains the leak."

The end. Darn.