Chapterré Six

The beautiful morning of July 14th did not seem like a bad day at all. The bluebirds were Twitter and the Facebook birds were tweeting. Ms. Joan Angleterre was taking a tasty stroll down Baguette Road when she spotted a guy sittn on a rock drinkin some wine. His long golden hair glimmered in the rising sun that shone so precariously on his dolphin coloured eyeballs. Ms. Joan briefly made eye contact with the guy, receiving a wink in return. She looked away awkwardly and continued on her way down the road.
Another ten minutes into her walk and she came across a pet shop.
"Hmm, animals are cute. Yolo." And that was that. She went inside to take a look at the crusty animals.
A certain cat in particular caught her eye. Long, glossy white hair, dyeing dart frog coloured eyes sparkling like the freshest of French wine.
"Okay, yep, that's the one there." Joan slithered to the counter to purchase the fancy feline.
The cat purred and didn't struggle as it was put in the carrier.
"Do you have a name, boy?" she smiled, stroking him through the bars.
Maiou~ he went.
"Well I can't understand meows, silly billy-" she tutted in annoyance.
The cat seemed to lift an eyebrow, but um, I don't think cats can really do that.
"Okay."

All was well and Joan left for work only to return home and find her new kitten catten in the croissant closet.
"HEY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NKT TO GET IN THE CROSONT CLOSET??!" she screeched and tossed him across the room.
He screeched also like a cat would and shook himself in annoyingness.
"Gosh, silly billy."
The pretty cat seemed to give her a slight glare with those forget-me-not coloured eyes.
"Don't you look at me like that, young man," she glared back.
He swished his tail and strutted away.
"Yeah, that's what I thought, kid."

That night, Joan crawled into her bed, exhausted from the day's work. Today had been a tiring day but a fun day, getting her new kitten catten and all. He was a little poo ball though, trying to her her crozaints.
"That silly Billy," she wisperd with a shake of her head. "I'm surprised he didnt get into the wine closet yet.
As if she has summoned the beast, in came the cat and junped onto her sleeping surface.
"Oh, I was just talking about you. Speak of da devil."
The cat kneaded her stomach and laid down on her.
"Cute boy," she murmured sleeply and fell asleep stroking him. As she fell asleep, he liqued her cheek suggestively.

Morning broke and there was no cat on sight. Joan got out of her sleeping bed mat couch mattress and slipped and slode into the kitchen to fetch her morning croszzount.
That's when she turned around and saw that one guy from yesterday in her wine closet.
"Oh, hey. What're you doing in mah house?" she asked.
"Ah, you must be alarmed, but have no fear mademoiselle. I'm your cat lol. My name is Franceu or you can call me Francis if you want I guess," he stroked  with his voice.
"Uhh uhhh," she panicked in panic.
"Yes, that's right. I will tell the beauty beautifully at your ear. I am filled with a wonderful world filled with the world." His voice was soothing and intoxicating.
"Uh, what?"
"You may not understand now, but one day you will," he smiled and caressed her face.
She disgustedly shoved the creepy man away. "What the freaky deaky, get out of here!"
"Oh?" He cocked his head like a flippin dog. "But you adopted me!" France or French guy or whatever laughed and decided to slip back into the wine cupboard to have more of his favourite drink.
"Tch, how dare you invite yourself in and then drink all mah wine, you dirty dog!" Joan sqeekd.
"Ouch. I'm your cat tho."
And so she gave in and kept this man as her pet.

One morning she was taking her cat man out for a walk and got some stares.
"You are weird. You have a guy on a lead...," said someone.
"He's my cat," Joan said with an eye roll.
"Miaou~" France grinned.
"K."
The person left and that was that.
Then some kid called Angleterre made fun of them and they went home. The end.