chptre 3

2day I have smothing diffrnt to tell. It is informational information about why to pees are good.

Reisin 1: Two pees are good for the environmet becoz you can sacrificiefice to godds and it is good for them
Resoin: 2: They are crazy virgins of the original vergon.  They are like really inDane and edgy and lit and dope and really awsum
Reeson 3" They could like go to a couples dance boys choice with the nyo
Readson 4: they are mercinaries for the meat shields for the good guys witch are the allys and axes.

Story time
My primary documents for evidence to support my clam

Okay so it was a long time ago once upon a stormy night in Oktoberfest noon and mr 2pee Doitsu was righting a letter to his beloved man. But to his disnay, his man didnt like it. So he was verry sad.
He was a sad Doitsu eho needed love. His cat came to sit on his knee
"Hallo katze," he say and swooted the cat away because he did not like cats.
Itsly was very mad.
"Doitdu, you are so mean to ur kat!! I'm gon haf to excommunicate you from my relijon!" he scremed.
"No please dont," say he.
"I will force to you succ a sosige if you do that again!"
"No pleas not the sosage!" cried Germy in terrr.
Austris was the first one to come in and slap Italy across the foot. "You art a disgrace to mankind! Gat out of my house!" Austriar said in a delicious voice.
"You know what, Oosterik, not everything is about you!" screamed Italyaly, squezed eyes shut.
"You're not even a too pea," Gerry added in quiet.
"Wel my two p is disgusting. He is the literal spawn of saitin.! He is literally Grelle Sutcliffe and he needs to doe!"
Italy was very anger. "Get out if my house, you dishusting one peepee!"
"Jou know what? You suck! You stooid 2pes dont deserve to live here! Im leafing!" Austria grabbed his gun and yeetd out the window. All Itsky and Germny could doo could was watch as he jumped to what seemed to be his death.
"Austria... you... you had so much to live for," Doitsu choked. He couldn't believe this is where his rage had got him.
"You are a horrible human being, Itslia."
"Hey, stop."
Germany looked out the window in drippy sorrow. Austria was actually just sitting on the balcony though.
"Oh hey so you're ok"
"Yeja. Did I scare you? Get out of mein house before I call Dad and have him shoot you too," Austria serenaded with a slight honk.
"Oh frickinfrsk I'll let you go then. It's been a day," Doitsu waved with a pretty snile.
"Okay."

And that is why two pees or not to peas are the good best. Thanks for listening to my sermon *claping*