Cheaper 7

Today was the day. Swed's mouth had been hibornating for approximately 12 months now, and today, his sleepy crunchy softly voice would be in existence once again. At the Nordic Five house, this day was basically treated as a holi day.

Once a year, Sweden would dialogue for about 5 hours straight because he did not speak for an entire year. Finny would be the one to prepare the camera, Den would be Den, Iceu would be busy pretending like he didn't care, and Norw is actualy very helpful and would prepare a meal for the occassional occassion. Finnyland whipped tears from his eyes as he watched Swed sleep sleepfully before the big moment.

"I just never hear him dialogue, so I am very excite to give a listening ear."

But no one in existence was more hysterical than Denmer, who had sharpened his axe so sharp that he accidently chopped Fin's camera in half. Finnyrisu drew breath in very sharply and smacked Denmar with his floofy Santa hat thing (y'know, the white ball poof thing that dangles... yeah, that thing).

"I am offend! How dare? I was hoping to hear everything that he had built up, such as his crippling meat ball allergy that no one talks about because he doesn't talk about it and record it so that the entire world would know finally and they wouldn't think I'm insane!"

Iceland walked in like a slow cold iceburg to enlighten the Nordics with his presence. "I just want to hear him say that he loves me back." He cri. (The backstory behind this is that Iceland would always tell Sweden that he loved him before he would go places, but Swe would never say it back because of his crippling speechlessness.)

Nor also wanted to contribute to the very important conversation as Swe began to vibrate uncomfortably in his slep.

"I wanted to hear him say *quotes every meme that has ever existed*."

Yeah, they were good Nordic housemates.

Sweden was awakening from his slumber, and he licked his chapped lips to marinate his first sentence. Everybody got very close and breath'd on him as he wokened. He did not say anything as he got up to drank some woter. Every Swed needs his woter before speaking some Godly words. Then, to complete his morning routine, he checked the IKEA catalogue while eating some Swedish meatballs with Swedish Fish tm. Everyone followed while hanging onto his tailcoat (because he definitely sleeps in that thing), waiting for his first words of the year for the rest of the year.

They awaited patiently. Their breaths were breathed very heavily as Swe finished his morning routine. The big tall scary spooky silent sleepy sassy sanctimonious sincere skinny smart singular Sweden stared into everybody's eyes at the same time before opening his mouth. Everyone was immediately silent to the point that they could finally hear where that one leak was coming from. Someone would have to fix that afterwards.

Swe then closed his mouth, and hummed, "mm."

That was all he said for the rest of the year. No one was satisfied with this outcome and went insane. Swed had to enlist them in the mental hospital nearby.

The end.