Chad 5

(The Happy Crisis special)

Twas the night before Chrysler, way back in August, when the abode was silent, but a turkey was stirring. This turkey feared for his life. The poor man had been turned into a turkey by a magic spell that was accidentally cast upon his homeland of Turkey by the one, the only, Iggyrisu.

Turkey no longer knew what to do with himself. He feared that he was going to be eaten if any of the other countries found out about his unfortunate state of existence, and that existence would become no more.

He came hither to his bed and lay wondering why such a curse had been placed upon him. Had he been too mean to Greasy Greece, was he now on the naughty list?

So many questions to ponder, and he soon fell asleep next the mouse that wasn't even stirring int he house.

He awoke the next morning to a hollow cackle that sent shivers down his turkey spine. Now the mouse was stirring, and Turkey was overjoyed that the day of Chrismoms had pasted, so mayhaps he would live to see another day. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Jk, the ghost of Halloween past had come to visit, and he was sat upon his shelf so clear.

"I have come to warn you that your turkey phase may come to be very fatal to you in the near future. Today is Christmas day, and horrible things await."

Turk was so spooked that even the mouse had to stop and stare. "But wait, ghost of Halloween past! Please tell me this curse will be uplifted soon!"

The ghost of Halloween past did not speak further and vanished behind a shelf (when in reality he was kinda just one of Turkey's servants that got left there and he had nothing better to do). Tur Key jumped from his bed in spookedness and ran to his living room where a large man in a red and white suit was waiting on the couch. The large Santa man turned to face the tukrey and smiled so large his teeth could have fallen out.

"Merry Crisis!"

Ookay so it was just Finland dropping off presents for Chrismlam and Sweden had Finny on his shoulders while they were wearing a large trenchcoat. It was kinda spookifying.

Turk gobbled and flapped his weengs that he happ-ened to get from the redbull that he just drank a few secnods ago. Both Finny anf Swed poofed away just like that and Turki was safe once ago.

Except ther were several Elves on his shelves and he began to fear for his life once again. Redbull may give you wings, but that doesn't mean you can use them very well. They were all turned to look at him with a bright smile painted on their faces.

"Let's celebrate the new Halloween year!"

Okoay, Tukri hated Halloween, why was this happening to him? The elves on the shelves (get ready for this one... Turkey on the Jerky) jumped from their glorified podiums and pilled on this poor turkey man.

That's when he woke up in bed, perfectly fine, and without feathers this time. The house was silent and nothing was stirring. Butt there wwas a silent chanting coming from the basement that sounded like smoe guy with very large eyebrows was saying , "dumble Dora the explorere" in a very spooky thick crunchy voice.

Turkey once again feared for his life. "I'm gonn call Swizzerland on you!" he screeched in his gobblyest voice. Trukey could hear the thicc eyebriows crunching from his bedroom.

"ADN A HAPPY NE YEAR!!"

The end. We may never hear from Turkeyland again.

I Shot Italyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें