Chapter 10

Dippers POV

I can't believe that I forgot about the black light! How in the name of mystery did I forget about that! I ran to Grunkle Stan, and yelled,

“GRUNKLESTANWHEREDIDYOUPUTMYJOURNALINEEDITBECAUSEIMIGHTHAVEFOUNDACURE!!!!!”

“Kid slow down! Now what do you want?” He asked, giving me the “what the heck is wrong with you” face.

 “CAN I HAVE MY JOURNAL BACK PLEASE!!!” I yelled at him urgently.

“Sheesh kid, alright. And I thought Mabel was the crazy one. That book of yours is on the table in the living room.”

I quickly galloped inside the shack, grabbed the Journal, and opened it to the page about the river. Next I grabbed the black light from out of my room, and shined it on the book.

I read the page

Due to further research I have found out that,”

I gasped, this was it! I was going to find a cure!

there is no cure. I will consult my allies and other mythological creatures to attempt to find out more.”

Well my hope just died.

I sadly grabbed the book, put away the black light and slowly trotted outside to Mabel. I need to tell her.

I approached her with a sad face, she immediately frowned

“Oh…” Mabel mumbled as I nodded at her.

“I would hate to interrupt this sweet moment ya’ll are having, but, it’s time for me and my sweet pea to go.” Gideon interrupted.

“Wait! Can I do one thing first?” Mabel called to Gideon hopefully.

“Well, okay, but make it snappy my queen!” Gideon grunted.

I was not expecting Mabel to hug me before saying, “I have a plan broseph.”

I looked at Mabel curiously but before I could say anything, Mabel gently passed me a walkie-talkie. How did she get a walkie-talkie?!

“Times up, let’s go. Now.”

“Welp that’s my cue! Mabel AWAY!”

In a puff of smoke, that for some reason smelt a lot like aftershave and hairspray, they were gone. Again. I was just about to retreat upstairs when I noticed the colors were fading away from the landscape.

Oh no, not him.

YEESH PINETREE, AND THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE ME!”

A/n MWHAHAHAHAHA yup. BILL HAS ARRIVED. If I didn’t make it obvious enough.

Dipper: Hey Mabel, where DID you get that walkie-talkie

Mabel: Mabel Magic!!!!

Dipper: 0_o?

Mabel: I call upon my forces to make it rain sprinkelz!!!

*rains sprinkles*

Mabel: MWAHAHA I AM UNSTOPABLE!!

Dipper: O_____e

Me: How are you even here Mabel? I thought you went with Gideon!

Mabel: MABEL MAGIC!

Me: But-

Mabel: DON’T DOUBT MY MAGIC!

Me: okay then…

ANYWAYS since this chapter took SO long, I’ll have another one up (hopefully) by tonight! By my Jelly Babies! (Yes that was a doctor who reference. Anyone who understands is promoted to Extremely Awesome Reader.)