Chapter 20

A/n Sorry this took so long! I had like, 2 weeks OF NONSTOP TESTING. but I know that's not an excuse. I am sorry. :( I made this chapter extra long and juicy, because I feel bad for not updating. Oh, the videos not violent, in case you were wondering. That's just the cover. OK, enough of nonstop ranting. ON WITH THE STUFF. :D

Dippers POV

We walked inside with our new teammate so we could decide a plan. This time, one that would take Bill Cipher down. For good.

Me and Mabel decided to work on the plan upstairs, than brief everyone on it afterwards.

Mabel floated in her water bubble, upstairs, while I carried her pool into the attic. I placed it near her bed, than sat on the floor. Mabel, collected the water, than lowered herself in.

"So what's the plan bro-bro?" She asked.

"I'm not entirely sure. I mean, Bills the biggest threat we've ever faced. Who knows what his weakness is!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Actually Dipper, the Journal might."

"But I've checked it and-"

"Are you sure????"

"Yeah here, look." I took out the Journal, than placed it on the floor, flipping to Bills page. "See! Nothing!"

"What about the black light?"

"I've checked that too." I shinned my black light on the pages. Still nothing.

"Wait, what's that code-y thing at the bottom of the page." Mabel pointed to a small code, revealed in the black light labeled "SECRET CODE TO HIDEOUT" underneath there was a small rectangle divided into squares. In each square a letter was printed. The first two said, A and 1, than a B, and finally a C and 3.

"Oh that, that's unsolvable. I've tried hundred of codes, none of them work. Which sucks, because by the looks of it, a page has been ripped out, from this section."

"Hmm, for some reason that looks familiar."

"I don't know where you would've seen it. Maybe at the Authors Hideout?"

"No, I think I've seen this somewhere else..."

Before I could think of another place where Mabel might have seen the uncrakable code Soos busted in with arms of Burrito Bites.

"Hey Mystery doods! Want some snacks? I got them from the vending machine! I mean, they may have expired in like, I dunno 30 years ago, but they still taste good! *nom nom*"

"Wait, Soos, say that thing again!" Mabel exclaimed, sloshing water out of her tub in the process.

"They expired 30 years ago?" Soos asked confused.

"No, the other thing!"

"I gotta 'em from the vending machine?"

"OH. MY. SMILE DIP!!! I KNOW WHERE I'VE SEEN THAT CODE!"

"Where?!" I asked frantically.

"The vending machine!"

"Ohhhhhhh, but of course! It's so obvious!" I exclaimed, putting on my fake British detective accent.

"Dipper no. You can't just- just no. No."

"Yeah dood, please don't." Soos added.

"Humph, fine." I grunted, no longer using my accent.

We ran(??) downstairs, and grabbed Wendy and Grunkle Stan.

Mabel's POV

I can't believe that's a vending machine code? I mean seriously...