Chapter 11

Dippers POV

"Oh great, Bill what do you want?"

"YOUR SOUL!!!! " Bill announced.

My mouth dropped and my eyes opened impossiblely wide.

"BUT SERIOUSLY PINETREE, I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU"

His eye and body grew a deep red color, and his voice lowered when he said that.

"AND I THINK I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU, FOR A FAVOR OF COURSE."

"Never!" I yelled, "Last time I made a deal with you you stole my body!"

"OKAY SO MAYBE WE'VE GOTTEN OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT."

Of course he then made a giant foot appear.
*eye rolls into next dimension*

"AND MAYBE SINCE YOU WERE VAUGE I TECHNICALLYSTILLOWNYOURBODY ANDCANACCESSITATANYPOINT."

"Wait, a second-"

"BUT, JUDGING BY YOUR CURRENT PREDICAMENT, I'D SAY YOU MAY NEED MY HELP. AFTER ALL YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO JEOPARDIZE SHOOTING STARS FUTURE."

"So you give me the cure for this, and I give you, what? "

"HMM, HOW ABOUT... YOU LET ME SOAK UP THAT MONSTER ENERGY, WHICH WILL CURE YOU GUYS AND RETURN THE TOWN TO NORMAL."

Mmmm I'm not sure..... But this might be my only chance to find a cure.

"GOOD POINT THERE PINETREE!!"

Did-did he just read my mind?!

"SURE DID PINETREE! NOW DO WE HAVE A DEAL?! "

"Fine!" I grabbed Bills hand and shook it, as blue fire climbed up my hand, sealing the deal. Next the color returned to the room.

A/n To clear things up, italics means that they are in the mindscape, that's why it changes at the end. Dipper leaves the mindscape.