Chapter 21

A/n Oops there may or may not be cursing in the song above. Oh, and this IS my art! Do you guys like it? :P Unfortunately, this is the last chapter Also, have a tissue box ready because I have a special flight booked for THE FEELS EXPRESS. >:]

Mabel's POV

I quietly floated over to my new-found Great Uncle, while trying to ignore the ominous pit in my stomach.

"Mabel! Come say hello to your Great Uncle Stanley." Grunkle Stan called to me.

I nodded solemnly.

"Hello." I muttered, not looking up.

"Fascinating. So your my great niece, and a twin!" He laughed joyfully.

I shook my head yes.

"Now, I have to ask. How are you controlling that water?!"

"It's a thing Dipper taught us to do." I mumbled.

"Who's this Dipper I keep hearing about? Is he your brother?"

I bit my lip, and curled into a ball, covering my face with my pink tail. I quietly sobbed.

"Mabel, honey, what's wrong?" Grunkle Stan asked me. Reaching his hand into the water bubble to rub my back.

"I-its Dipper. H-he's angry at us and thinks we all betrayed him. Especially m-me and you G-grunkle Stan." I choked out.

"Let me talk to him." Stanley told us as he flew torwards the door.

I followed behind, in hopes of making things right.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I saw Grunkle Stanley, walk past the lab, and up to the elevator.

"Wait!" I called to our Great Uncle. "I'm coming!"

The Author stepped down, onto a knee.

"Mabel, right? I know you want to help, but I'm afraid your brother might not listen to anyone. Maybe not even me. So sweetie, I think you should just stay here."

"I know," I took a deep breath. "but he's my twin, I should at least try."

He nodded, than allowed me to step inside the elevator with him.

YEAH THATS A GOOD IDEA. WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND CONVINCE HIM.

Bill shut up!

WELL, YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR BROTHER? IS THAT RIGHT?

Yeah. But I'm not making a deal!

OH YES, I UNDERSTAND. HERE, YOU CAN SEE HIM FOR FREE. BUT, UNFORTUNATELY SHOOTING STAR, THIS WILL BE THE LAST YOU HEAR FROM ME! I WON'T BE CRAWLING AROUND YOUR MIND ANY MORE!

What why?

OH YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH. BUT FOR NOW, I'M GONNA LET YOU GO.

I felt the elevator shake.

SNAP

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?" I asked, panicked.

SNAP

"ITS THE ELEVATOR CABLES! THERE SNAPPING!"

SNAP

Oh, gosh, oh gosh.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

I felt the cable rip. Than the old elevator started to fall.