Chapter 14

Chant with me now, BIPPER, BIPPER, BIPPER!!!!

Mabel's POV

I woke up in a dark room. Tied to a chair.

Surprisingly I wasn't dying of dehydration. I looked down, replacing my tail was two human legs. How did- Oooh right, Dipper came outside human and zapped everyone. How did he do that? Dipper doesn't have powers! And I thought Bill was going to cure us... Unless... No... I thought... Oh gosh! Oh sweet smile dip! That's not good!

I struggled to get out of the chair.

"I wouldn't do that dear sister."

My suspicions have been confirmed...

"Bipper." I scowled.

"Correct Shooting Star, I am most definitely not the idiot that is Pinetree."

"What did you do to my brother, and how am I normal?! "

"Fear not, little star, your twin is safe and sound, far away trapped with your friends and family in the Mindscape, and as for you being normal I cured you, and the rest of the town. Although I don't think you'll ever truly be normal, you are Mabel..."

Hey!!

"What are you going to do with me you, you- Demon Dorrito!!"

"Ah Shooting Star, if you want to offend me, might I recommend saying something like, 'you son of a-' "

Dippers POV

OK, so there I was, carefully planning an escape, when blam, Wendy, Grunkle Stan, Soos and Gideon appeared out of nowhere, and crashed into the bathroom mirror with me.

" !?yako syug uoy era ,hsog ym hO" I asked.

I didn't receive a response. Oh yeah, not only am I stuck in the Mindscape, I'm also stuck in this stupid mirror!!

Wendy got up and rubbed her head. She shook Stan and Soos awake. Gideon was left asleep.

" ?ew era erehw ,natS" Wendy asked.

" ...erus ton m'I" Stan responded.

"!lamron erew sdood yeH" Soos interrupted.

They looked at themselves astonished. It was true, like me, (almost) they were normal.

I floated towards them.

" ...em ees t'nac syug uoy dab oot s'tI"

Wendy looked at me shocked. Wait, looked at me!?

" !?ereh teg uoy did nehW !?reppiD tiaW"

" ?em ees NAC uoy ,tiaW"

"?gnitaolf trats uoy did nehw tub ,hud lleW" Wendy responded.

Stan spoke up next.

"?no gniog s'tahw dik haeY"

I took a deep breath.

" .ssuegInosaeremosrof
emeesnacsyuguoytubepacsdnimehtnikcutsmaIwondnaydobymelotsehdnaderifkcabtitubsueruc
otlliBhtiwlaedaedamevahyamI esuaceb gnitaolf ma I dna ,ereh su tnes lliB ,rorim a ni erew ,hu ,lleW"

" .nwod kceh eht wols diK"

" .gnitaolf m'I yhw s'taht tuB ...em ees nac syug uoy nosaer emos rof tub ,sseug I epacsdnim eht ni kcuts m'I won oS .ydob ym elots eh dna derifkcab ti tub ,su eruc ot lliB htiw laed a edam evah yam I"