Chapter 19

A/n Just curious, who was able to decode the message from last chapter? If you did, put it in the comments!

Dippers POV

As we stepped back into the mystery shack, I relaxed on the floor. (still a Cervituar)

Mabel floated inside the Shack while encased in her water bubble.

She floated next go me, and, sat herself down, in the mini pool, Grunkle Stan had placed on the floor.

"So broseph, what happens now?" She asked, looking at me.

"Well, that shield isn't going to hold him forever." I explained. "So we have to hope that when Bill comes, we can stop him. For now, we need to practice using our powers."

"But didn't we just do that!" Mabel wined.

"Yeah but we only discovered our powers today, we need more practice!" I told her. "I'll go get some stuff for training."

Mabel's POV

I saw Dipper trot upstairs, and get some supplies.

I don't know why we should be training when I could be-DESTROYING ALL LIFE.

Wait, that's not me! I don't want to destroy anything! Maybe I SHOULD-KILL THE REST OF THE PINES.

That wasn't me either, WHATS GOING ON?!

WHATS GOING ON, SHOOTING STAR, IS I ENTERED YOUR THOUGHTS, BEFORE YOU COULD LEAVE THE MINDSCAPE!

What?!??! I have to tell Dipper!

HAHA! I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WERE YOU MISS. STAR!

Well why not, you meanie!!

BECAUSE WHILE I'M UP HERE, IN YOUR SWEET, PRECIOUS MIND, I CAN TAKE CONTROL OF THINGS! LIKE THIS!

I unwillingly, jumped out of my pool, and onto the floor.

BILL I CAN'T B-BREATHE!

HAHA, NEITHER CAN I! ISN'T THIS FUN!

N-O ITS N-NOT!

Bill jumped me back into the pool, and let me take control.

SO YOU SEE SHOOTING STAR, IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS LITTLE PREDICAMENT, I WILL PERSONALLY, CONTROL YOU, AND MAKE PINETREE FEEL PAIN LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

BILL IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON DIPPER I-I-

YOU'LL WHAT? KNIT ME A SWEATER?

(a/n Oooh! Burn!)

Maybe I will! And it'll say, "Worlds Biggest Jerk" on it too!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU MAKE ME LAUGH! NOW, I CAN SEE YOUR BROTHER COMING, SO REMEMBER WHAT I SAID! REALITYISANILLUSIONTHEUNIVERSEISAHOLOGRAMBUYGOLDBYEEEEEE!!!!

I felt Bill leave my thoughts-FOR NOW!!
Than I tried to act casual.

Dippers POV

I trotted up the stairs, and into our bedroom/the attic.

I looked inside the closet, seeing several cones and hoops we could use for practice.

Grabbing them, I started to walk(?) out the door, and downstairs.

That's where I saw Mabel, utterly failing at acting casual.

"Mabel, what's going on?" I asked

"Oh, nothing my dear brother." She smiled at me.