Chapter 3

Mabel's POV

We scared Dipper! We scared Dipper! Hehe! The minute Dipper, Wendy, Soos, Grunkle Stan and I started walking home, me and Wendy complimented ourselves on our awesome pranking skills! Dippers face OMG! Besides that, Dipper seemed REALLY paranoid. Like more than usual.

"Hey Dipster?"

"Yeah Mabel?" He replied.

"What's wrong? "

"Uh-uh...nothing!"

"Uh-uh....nothing!" I mocked in his nerdy puberty voice.  "C'mon... TEEEEELL MEEEE! " I said while using puppy eyes and poking him.

"Uh fine. Just put the finger down! "

I lowered my finger.

"So" he whispered. "In the Journal, the river that Grunkle Stan wants to sell, is mentioned,  and apparently it has magical properties!"

"OMG! Can it Grant wishes? I'd wish for a human sized hamster ball! FILLED WITH SMILE DIP! Then I could-"

"Mabel focus!!!  If Grunkle Stan sells that water then, who knows what could happen to the people who drink it!! "

"Wait didn't YOU fall into that river?! "

Dipper face-palmed. Then he did his usual flip out.

"MABELWHATSGONNAHAPPENTOME OHNOAMIGONNADIE?!? INEEDTO CONDUCTSOMEREASEARCHNOWAIT TAKEMETOTHEHOSPITAL!! MABEL WHATSHOULD-"

"Dipper! CALM YOUR FACE!"

Dipper started to calm down. But, he was still flippin' out.

Dipper's POV

I am freaking out here!!  Since I touched the water then something's gonna happen to me!!

As I continued to flip out I realized that
MY LEGS FELT LIKE THEY WERE ON FIRE!

"MABEL!!" I screamed in the manliest way possible. "MY LEGS ARE BURNING! GET MEDICAL HELP!! "

"Dipper stop over reacting!"

Mable's POV

Of course Dipper's over reacting! His paranoia probably went to his head! He probably just created some fake symptoms to prove his point. Right?

"Dipper your fine! C'mon let's keep going! I can see the shack! Dipper? "

No response.

"D-dipper? "

No response.

I looked back to see where he was.

"OH MY GOSH DIPPER!! " My twin was lying on the ground unconscious! That's not paranioa!

"GRUNKLE STAN!! " the other were slightly behind us but, I hoped they weren't too far back!  Dipper might need some help!

Soon I saw Wendy run towards me. Following her were Stan and Soos.

"Mabel what happened I thought- OMG DIPPER!" Wendy flipped out almost as much as me.

Grunkle Stan caught up and quickly took in the scene.

"We need to get him inside. " Stan responded.

Wendy picked Dipper up, and quickly ran into the Shack. Dipper didn't move.

As she bust into the Shack, we all followed behind.  Wendy then placed him on the couch and felt his neck.

"Were cool, he has a pulse. Dipper probably was just dehydrated."