Chapter 1

The class had been bubbling with excitement for almost a month now they were heading to the south of France for two months they were gonna learn all about Paris and its past. These classes had been very different since Lila's return had become permanent the class did turn on Marinette but she still had two friends on her side, Adrien and Nino. Nino was working from the inside he truly did love Alya but wanted to keep his friendship with the blue-haired girl. Adrien also wanted to keep his friendship a secret, he didn't want to cause trouble or go back to homeschooling.

The bell had rung to start the Friday morning the class was heading into the classroom to start the lesson "hello class, today's class have been cut so we will spend the day talking about the trip and the rules, as you all know our class president Lila had organized the rest of trip after Marinette resigned from her role. Lila has said she has everything ready from hotel rooms to daily activities. We will spend most of our time learning about France and its past. Over the next two months, you will have lots of free days." The teacher said with a smile.

"Now before I let Lila tell you all the details I would like you to know the place we will be staying at was arranged by Marinette it is someone's house, they have been nice enough to let us stay there so be on your best behavior when we arrive." No one was really listening they were all just thanking Lila for the trip. With that the teacher let Lila tell them all about the things they will be doing and let her rave on about her adventures in the south of France.

Now back to the past

Marinette and Nino were trained to be spies since they could remember. But this only happened because both sets of parents had died so everything they owned from money to land had become theirs. They were young when their parents died, both children became orphans, but were soon adopted by a nice couple named Tikki and Plagg. But what they didn't know was they were the head of a spy organization called Black Magic. They soon were trained and ready to fight any kind of battle, they were located in Paris to finish their schooling before coming full-time spies. Both Marinette and Nino did not want to come to this school, they were the best at the academy and out of everyone on their team. Not much crime happened and rarely did it happen, but the city still had to be watched.

Back to the present

All Nino and Marinette could think about we're going home, the two were basically brother and sister after this trip they weren't planning on coming back to this nightmare in Paris. Nino had started to get annoyed with Alya, all she ever talked about was Lila and how amazing she is, he couldn't believe how bad she was treating Marinette it made his blood boil. But Marinette wanted him to keep the friendships he had with everyone.

When the final bell had rung the teacher dismissed the students saying don't forget to pack and be ready for a three-hour drive. Also to be there by 6:30 am on Monday. Marinette and Nino decided to take their motorbikes and leave at dawn. So they wouldn't have to deal with the class for three hours.

Nino's motorbike

Marinette's motorbike