Epilogue

This bonus chapter / epilogue was requested by  Alima0018

~Three months later~

Ever since Lila had been exposed things had been going a lot better for everyone, the class still felt guilty and tried almost every way possible to contact either Marinette or Nino but no could get through as they had been blocked.

About two weeks after the class had gone back, Damian had to return to Gotham as he would be missing too much school.

Marinette had missed him a lot so, she and Nino decided to visit them in Gotham and that was where they were, they had arrived yesterday.

Marinette was on a date with Damian right now, so he had decided to look around the city and get some air.

The streets were quite busy as he was towards the rich side of Gotham, Gotham was very different from Paris, the skies were dark day and night.

People here wore darker clothes and the criminal attacks were very common that along with the crime levels were ten times higher than in all of France combined.

As he was walking the rain started to pour slightly, Nino not having an umbrella on him took shelter in the nearest shop which happened to be a coffee shop.

Going he decided to grab a drink but by the time his drink was made the rain had just gotten worse.

He took a seat at the counter in front of the window, a few minutes passed of him just watching the rain and occasionally taking a sip from his drink.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" asked a young woman with brown hair and brown eyes, "Sure," Nino replied.

The two sat in silence just watching the rain till Nino decided to ask "you waiting out the rain too?"

The young woman turned and looked at him, "yeah, you?" she asked, "yeah, doesn't look like it'll stop soon though" Nino said

"Names Lily," she said, holding out a hand for him to shake "Nino, nice to meet you dudette" he said shaking her hand.

As the rain went on the two got to know each other and they learned they had a lot in common and they spent the next few hours talking about anything and everything.

By the time they left the cafe Nino had asked to take her on a date and she had replied, he hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

Things were really starting to look up that and the weather