Chapter 30

Within a week Gabriel had helped them write up every lie Lila had ever told which took three days with all of them doing it. They had a huge list of celebrities that had wanted to sue but they had a better idea.

Mr Agreste owned a mansion in the South of France, it was used as a holiday house but was going to be used for a big gala with every celebrity Lila lied about going to be there and the class on the final day in the south.

Would this lead to chaos of course but she would be finally exposed. Marinette, Nino and Adrien would finally be free of her and never have to see them again as they would be going to Gotham Academy next semester.

Gabriel had even agreed to send Adrien there so he would be away from the liar.

With that the rest of the week had been spent planning the gala and how they would expose her, they just had to put up with her for a week longer while Elle Woods finished up the lawsuits for the celebrities and the group planned the gala.

As far as the class knew they would be going to a gala at the end of this week before they head home, till then they had been taken to the city to get everything they needed for the gala so the whole mansion was practically empty.

"The gala should be done by the end of the week Mr Agreste and the day after that they will be heading home" Marinette stated going over the plan for a final time.

"Yes but you four will be staying at the agreste mansion when they head back to avoid dealing with them," he said and they nodded.

"The presentation is finally done and all we need now is double check it works smoothly father" Adrien said and his father nodded with that they ended the call.

"So, you know what you're going to be wearing for the gala?" Marinette asked two boys nodded except Nino who just sighed.

"Do we have to wear a suit? It's impossible to breathe in those things" he said and they chuckled.

"Yes now come on we'll help you find a suit" Marinetted said walking in with the boys following along.

They went straight to the  suit section and found multiple coloyred suits all his size, literally every colour of the rainbow. "Tt Lahieffe where the yellow suit, I will stab you" he threatened and Marinette agreed to what Damian said.

The suit was teh shade of a highlighter that was how bright it was.

Yellow suit

They next saw a suite that had a fire pattern all over it

They next saw a suite that had a fire pattern all over it. "Dude this looks cool" he said and he turned to see the others only to be met with real looks. "Nino please don't wear that. I won't be helping Damian stop her from killing you for choosing that suit." Adrien stated.

Nino nodded that the last thing he wanted was to be killed by his sister for his fashion sense.

Fire suit

After going through a number of ridiculous looking suits, they finally found one that looked decent. It was dark navy blue with a white shirt and a grey tie that had white spots.

Suit

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I have updated, to make the next update come quicker I need ideas, if you have any could you put them in the comments they would be helpful.

Enjoy reading :)